Raise money.. Any ideas ?

• Raise money.. Any ideas ?

Hey there ! This year i'm going to be a finalist (i guess it is said "graduate student" in the US, i will complete twelve years of school next year)..

Well, anyway.. My school is already selling pens, pins, aprons, hats, etc. We're also thinking about washing teacher's cars and those kind of usual things. But we're afraid that it will demand a lot more effort to raise enough money for our travel to the Greek Islands :D [ we heard it's beautiful]

We're still paying a lot of money but if we could raise a certain amount of money, it'd be really helpful ! :rolleyes:

So, if you have any ideas on how to do this, let me know ! I'd appreciate that, a lot ! :p
      [CENTER][LEFT][SIZE=2][SIZE=1]o.O ![/SIZE] Carpe Diem [SIZE=1]! O.o[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2] :rockon: Life's too short[/SIZE]
      [/LEFT]

[SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: Raise money.. Any ideas ?

I found a great way to make money on line that is perfect for teens and students. It is easy and free. You can start making money in a few minuter after you register. You have to be over 13 years old to join.
      It is not a scam.
      For more information visit this blog

makemoneyonline-daphne.blogspot.com

Realize that people are usually very supportive of local schools and may temporarily place you above all other available options for services just because they want to help you out.

Really, just look up stuff online. There are so many I want to tell you that I just found, but I don't want to steal credit. =P

Some I liked are:

• Ink cartridge recycling - I work at Office Depot and almost every other customer comes in to the store recycles a cartridge. Companies pay you for these cartridges.
      • Donor plaques/bricks/etc - People pay to have their name engraved somewhere special in the school.
      • And my favorite for the current time of year is Halloween "insurance." People pay you around $1 (even $5 is reasonable) for you to clean up any messes at their house that occur after Halloween.

But since these aren't my ideas, here are two sites I looked at:
      Raising money for your school - Volunteering & Fundraising | GreatSchools
      departments.oxy.edu/uepi/cfj/p…wentywaystoraisefunds.pdf
      Golden Enterprises, Inc. - CEO
      Iconiplex, LLC - Managing Member
      Emerald Summit Capital Group, LLC - President

When our school was raising money for a France trip, the biggest moneymaker was raffles.

Just get companies to donate some cool prizes for a raffle gift basket. We had a summer raffle - a cooler filled with things like coupons for tanning or free slushes, towels and sunglasses donated from certain stores, etc. If you tell the companies you'll advertise that they donated, they'll usually give you a couple things for free. Then all you have to do is sell tickets for the draw!

Also, if you can find places you might "volunteer" at, they're sometimes willing to pay you're trying to do fundraising. If you work concession at a certain events they'll usually give you a certain percentage of the profit.

Create your own site & make money on it!
      In The Internet you can find a lot of information about online earnings... Good luck! :)
      Link(s) removed by staff member
      [size=1]A minimum of 50 posts is required before links (excluding TeenHut.net) may be posted in signatures. Please read the Forum Rules and Guidelines to prevent further action(s).[/size]

o.O mel wrote:

Hey there ! This year i'm going to be a finalist (i guess it is said "graduate student" in the US, i will complete twelve years of school next year)..

Well, anyway.. My school is already selling pens, pins, aprons, hats, etc. We're also thinking about washing teacher's cars and those kind of usual things. But we're afraid that it will demand a lot more effort to raise enough money for our travel to the Greek Islands :D [ we heard it's beautiful]

We're still paying a lot of money but if we could raise a certain amount of money, it'd be really helpful ! :rolleyes:

So, if you have any ideas on how to do this, let me know ! I'd appreciate that, a lot ! :p

You can make a lot of money in this way, and you don't need to work hard. You make earning thousands of dollars every month. Working less than one hour per day. I will tell you all details you must know.
      It is easy and free.
      Our organization is in Bulgaria. We work to make this world a better and fair. We want to create similar organizations worldwide to collaborate and protect the interests of society. Because democracy does not exist anywhere, including in the US or Switzerland, we ordinary citizens of the world will build it for us.
      Greetings from Bulgaria! :love1:
      I am sorry for my bad English.