Playing sex dummy

• Playing sex dummy

Have you ever played sex dummy for your opposite sex friends? Basically helping them practice sex positions? I helped my best friend tonight. I AM TRAUMATIZED lol!!!! I mean I already was but this definitely didn't help. It was the most awkward and uncomfortable thing ever. And I think she was really trying to come on to me. Now I'm 1 million percent sure I'm gay.

We didn't actually do anything. But we went through the actions with clothes on. I couldn't even deal with her minj touching (through close) my dick. This is what I get for trying to be nice to people :rolleyes: lol
    • Re: Playing sex dummy

I used to, but I don't really get any enjoyment from it so I stopped doing it. I would also hit on really shy guys at parties to boost their confidence and get other girls to notice them.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

It happens a lot at my school, especially with the homophobic, rugby playing, steroid monkeys guys. I remember last year during exams, we were in the class before the teacher arrived so most were being...well, stupid. One guy pinned this other guy onto a table and pretended to have anal sex with him (and shouted an obvious fake orgasm :rolleyes:).
      I can not say anything has happened to me like that personally, and what I said above is a bit different to your situation, because my school is an all-boys school.

xNerRadx wrote:

Have you ever played sex dummy for your opposite sex friends? Basically helping them practice sex positions? I helped my best friend tonight. I AM TRAUMATIZED lol!!!! I mean I already was but this definitely didn't help. It was the most awkward and uncomfortable thing ever. And I think she was really trying to come on to me. Now I'm 1 million percent sure I'm gay.

We didn't actually do anything. But we went through the actions with clothes on. I couldn't even deal with her minj touching (through close) my dick. This is what I get for trying to be nice to people :rolleyes: lol

I can't say i've done it but it kinda sounds like it could be fun lol

xNerRadx wrote:

I AM TRAUMATIZED lol!!!! I mean I already was but this definitely didn't help. It was the most awkward and uncomfortable thing ever. And I think she was really trying to come on to me. Now I'm 1 million percent sure I'm gay

I couldn't even deal with her minj touching (through close) my dick. This is what I get for trying to be nice to people :rolleyes: lol.

What did you mean by those 2 comments?