What's Your Dream Engagement Ring?

• What's Your Dream Engagement Ring?

Your Dream Engagement Ring Has a Marquise Diamond
      Like most Marquise diamond wearers, you are sexy and impulsive.
      You're also good at getting what you want in life, no matter what it is.
      You tend to be successful at love, your career, and anything else you desire.
      Think Victoria Beckham and Catherine Zeta Jones: proud wearers of this ring
    • Re: What's Your Dream Engagement Ring?

Your Dream Engagement Ring Has a Pear Diamond
      You're personal style is a mix of classic and contemporary, reserved and outgoing.
      A pear diamond matches your charming personality - and is perfect to show off.
      You've also got an elegant side, which is complemented a tear dropped shaped pear.
      It's the perfect mix of Liz Taylor and Jessica Simpson - both wearers of this ring
      [LEFT][CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
      [/LEFT]

Your Dream Engagement Ring Has a Heart Diamond

You wear your heart on your sleeve, so of course you should also wear it on your ring.
      A heart diamond is the perfect choice for highlighting your passionate disposition.
      Only a true romantic can get away with wearing this ring. Luckily, that's you.
      And only a true romantic can give you this ring, so make sure you find him...

You wear your heart on your sleeve, so of course you should also wear it on your ring.
      A heart diamond is the perfect choice for highlighting your passionate disposition.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]novembertwentyfirsttwothousand&eight ;[/SIZE] [ i love you ]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      -I'm on virtualteenforums more as Jenxox-
      [/CENTER]

our Dream Engagement Ring Has a Pear Diamond

You're personal style is a mix of classic and contemporary, reserved and outgoing.
      A pear diamond matches your charming personality - and is perfect to show off.
      You've also got an elegant side, which is complemented a tear dropped shaped pear.
      It's the perfect mix of Liz Taylor and Jessica Simpson - both wearers of this ring
      [CENTER][LEFT][SIZE=2][SIZE=1]o.O ![/SIZE] Carpe Diem [SIZE=1]! O.o[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2] :rockon: Life's too short[/SIZE]
      [/LEFT]

[SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

[CENTER] <3
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]

Is it weird, I'm the only male here? I'm straight, for the record ._.
      I just like quizzes. And I hate the shopping spree question, I don't even know what the hell a Tiffany's is. And for dream guy I had replace guy with girl >.>

Your Dream Engagement Ring Has an Oval Diamond
      An oval diamond is classic enough to reflect your femininity...
      While being unique enough to show off that individual style you've cultivated
      Your creative side will be delighted with the amount of twinkle your diamond showcases
      And your ring's unique design will go well with all that artistic jewelry you've collected!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Little Raven ().

Your Dream Engagement Ring Has a Round Diamond

A round diamond is classic and timeless, just like your style
      Your diamond will always look with the times - and goes with everything
      Of all diamonds, round diamonds show the most sparkle
      They are often chosen by sweet, dependable women who make marriage their #1 priority.

Your Dream Engagement Ring Has a Princess Cut Diamond

That doesn't mean you're a princess though. Far from it :)
      You're modern, sleek, and more than a little bold at times.
      You prefer that your old fashioned ring fit into your modern life.
      A streamlined princess cut ring is like a work of architecture and 100% perfect for you.
      Blogthings: Waste Time at Work!
      [CENTER]"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul." ~Marilyn Monroe[/CENTER]