Legaliziation of Marijuana

• Re: Legaliziation of Marijuana

xNerRadx wrote:

What brother? I don't have one. Before you go calling other people stupid, please learn how to read.

Oh, I'm sorry. Your stupidity must have fell onto me. But your incompetent arguments are really pathetic. Please, go get educated on the subject before you get slammed again

Oh, by the way. You're the type of person, to make other people want to smoke weed.

xNerRadx wrote:

I also know this kid who started out smoked weed and graduated to heavier stuff like cocaine. ANOTHER negative effect of weed.

Marijuana does not cause people to use hard drugs. What the gateway theory presents as a causal explanation is a statistic association between common and uncommon drugs, an association that changes over time as different drugs increase and decrease in prevalence. Marijuana is the most popular illegal drug in the United States today. So, people who have used less popular drugs such as heroin, cocaine, and LSD, are likely to have also used marijuana. Most marijuana users never use any other illegal drug. Indeed, for the large majority of people, marijuana is a terminus rather than a gateway drug.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Saradactyl wrote:

Marijuana does not cause people to use hard drugs. What the gateway theory presents as a causal explanation is a statistic association between common and uncommon drugs, an association that changes over time as different drugs increase and decrease in prevalence. Marijuana is the most popular illegal drug in the United States today. So, people who have used less popular drugs such as heroin, cocaine, and LSD, are likely to have also used marijuana. Most marijuana users never use any other illegal drug. Indeed, for the large majority of people, marijuana is a terminus rather than a gateway drug.

Everyone is different. And for those thrill seekers or people just trying to escape the stress of life, marijuana IS a gateway drug. Marijuana produces a euphoric effect and when people wish to get a deeper experience, they'll turn to other drugs. Just because you don't want to do cocaine, doesn't mean anyone else won't.

xNerRadx wrote:

Everyone is different. And for those thrill seekers or people just trying to escape the stress of life, marijuana IS a gateway drug. Marijuana produces a euphoric effect and when people wish to get a deeper experience, they'll turn to other drugs. Just because you don't want to do cocaine, doesn't mean anyone else won't.

Let me quote someone who is... Wiser than you

Not Another Teen wrote:

Stupid people shouldn't smoke

That sums it up.

xNerRadx wrote:

All I can really do is repeat myself on this one. But wouldn't you say it could work vice versa?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

The only reason why I'm getting negative BS thrown in my face, is because I'm right. You're mad that I have the ability to make mature, SMART decisions. And when you grow up to be big girls and boys, you'll too learn how to make smart decisions.

And BTW, telling me to leave the thread is only feeding my ego. I'm not going anywhere.:D

xNerRadx wrote:

The only reason why I'm getting negative BS thrown in my face, is because I'm right. You're mad that I have the ability to make mature, SMART decisions. And when you grow up to be big little girls and boys, you'll too learn how to make smart decisions.

You were the one who attacked me first, sir. I just wanted an intelligent, civilized debate.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Saradactyl ().

xNerRadx wrote:

The only reason why I'm getting negative BS thrown in my face, is because I'm right. You're mad that I have the ability to make mature, SMART decisions. And when you grow up to be big girls and boys, you'll too learn how to make smart decisions.

And BTW, telling me to leave the thread is only feeding my ego. I'm not going anywhere.:D

You think you're making smart decisions by... Facing people who provide GOOD PROOF, where-as you provide... Nothing? :rofl: You're pathetic.

You're worse than that 6 year old who has Down Syndrome next door to me.

Saradactyl wrote:

You were the one who attacked me first, sir. I just wanted an intelligent debate.

I don't mind being attacked. Like I said, it's an ego boost. Haters are always a good thing. It's a sign your doing something right. lol

Not another teen wrote:

You think you're making smart decisions by... Facing people who provide GOOD PROOF, where-as you provide... Nothing? :rofl: You're pathetic.

You're worse than that 6 year old who has Down Syndrome next door to me.

Ok, now I REALLY know you can't read.

And I'll have you know that you're a dick for degrading a six year old's handicap.

xNerRadx wrote:

I don't mind being attacked. Like I said, it's an ego boost. Haters are always a good thing. It's a sign your doing something right. lol

Ok, now I REALLY know you can't read.

And I'll have you know that you're a dick for degrading a six year old's handicap.

You provide nothing with your argument. I may be a dick, but I'm an intelligent dick, unlike yourself, Miss.

Your failed attempt at trolling and complaining is really pathetic. :nono:

xNerRadx wrote:

So you are saying I was right?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Not another teen wrote:

You provide nothing with your argument. I may be a dick, but I'm an intelligent dick, unlike yourself, Miss.

Your failed attempt at trolling and complaining is really pathetic. :nono:

Sorry but your no longer worth my time. It's pointless to try and argue a point on a forum with someone who has reading comprehension problems. I suggest you pay attention in school the next time you go. Education is important. Smoking pot under the staircase is not.

Have a nice life:)

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Saradactyl wrote:

So you are saying I was right?

No not really. I only addressed the fact that you were attacking me.

xNerRadx wrote:

Sorry but your no longer worth my time. It's pointless to try and argue a point on a forum with someone who has reading comprehension problems. I suggest you pay attention in school the next time you go. Education is important. Smoking pot under the staircase is not.

I have a 4.1 GPA, thanks for the compliment though. Because you're obviously the dumb one here.

xNerRadx wrote:

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

No not really. I only addressed the fact that you were attacking me.

Wait.. please read through the thread again. I never attack, unless attacked (if you could even call what I said attacking). You insulted my intelligence and made accusations against me just because of my opinion, before I started getting a bit irritant with you. You also obviously misread everything I said, because your basically would prove everything I said to be correct. But, anyways, I can agree with you on one thing. It is pointless to argue with someone on a forum who has reading comprehension problems. So, I am going to call it a night.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Saradactyl ().

Saradactyl wrote:

Wait.. please read through the thread again. I never attack, unless attacked (if you could even call what I said attacking). You insulted my intelligence and made accusations against me just because of my opinion, before I started getting a bit irritant with you. You also obviously misread everything I said, because your basically would prove everything I said to be correct. But, anyways, I can agree with you on one thing. It is pointless to argue with someone on a forum who has reading comprehension problems. So, I am going to call it a night.

Oh I'm sorry if it seemed like I was attacking you. You just misinterpreted me. And the last time I checked, you were in favor of legalizing pot and I'm against it. Sooo I don't see how I confirmed your point.

xNerRadx wrote:

I agree weed isn't the best thing.
      And you're still wrong.

Quit being and ignorant and arrogant idiot and leave.

Aannddyy wrote:

So anything that is bad for you should be illegal?

Not ANYTHING. But why make weed illegal if it's going to have a negative effect on a society. That's just irrational. So the government would make a lot of money taxing it that's only one benefit. But then another benefit would be: law enforcement wouldn't have to waste time chasing down as many drug dealers. But to me that still isn't enough to legalize weed.

It's already illegal for a reason. Why is it illegal? Because it's dangerous. We're going to have more people walking around doing dumb shit because they're high and lost touch with reality.