Anal for the straight dude

• Anal for the straight dude

Hi gays! I hear the male gspot is in the butt. Any suggestions for a guy like me that wants to try massaging that area? Do you think a vibrator or dildo works well? And FYI to all the haters, I know I'm straight and very comfortable with my sexuality and I've always been open minded so, as an open minded straight dude, what would you suggest or advise before I try this?
    • Re: Anal for the straight dude

TightAbs wrote:

Hi gays! I hear the male gspot is in the butt. Any suggestions for a guy like me that wants to try massaging that area? Do you think a vibrator or dildo works well? And FYI to all the haters, I know I'm straight and very comfortable with my sexuality and I've always been open minded so, as an open minded straight dude, what would you suggest or advise before I try this?

Firstly, the male G-Spot is known as the prostate.

See Figure 1 for details:

Figure 1

First, and most importantly, USE A LOT OF LUBRICATION!!!!!!
      Second, go slowly!!! Do not just shove an object into an anus. It will be more painful than the traps you see in SAW, like Figure 2:

Figure 2

So go slowly!!!!

2. The object you can use varies. You have a lot of objects you can use. But for the love of god, do not use fruits or vegetables that are easily breakable. Rather use a dildo or something that does not have any sharp points (just put a condom on any object which is not designed for anal stimulation). Make sure it is also long enough so that it does not accidentally slip into your anus, which will then require an embarrassing trip to the hospital to get it removed.
      A dildo or vibrator is still your best option. Just remember to lube up the object very well. Don't be stingy with lubricant. If you are using your fingers, use latex gloves, so that your nails do not damage the inner anus tissue. If you don't want to use latex gloves, just make sure your nails are well trimmed.

3. Like I said above, lube up the area very well, and stick a well lubed finger inside and lube the inside a bit. Then lubricate the object you are using very well.

4. Did I mention to go slowly?

5. Have fun.
    • Re: Anal for the straight dude

Tombgeek wrote:

Firstly, the male G-Spot is known as the prostate.

See Figure 1 for details:

Figure 1

First, and most importantly, USE A LOT OF LUBRICATION!!!!!!
      Second, go slowly!!! Do not just shove an object into an anus. It will be more painful than the traps you see in SAW, like Figure 2:

Figure 2

So go slowly!!!!

2. The object you can use varies. You have a lot of objects you can use. But for the love of god, do not use fruits or vegetables that are easily breakable. Rather use a dildo or something that does not have any sharp points (just put a condom on any object which is not designed for anal stimulation). Make sure it is also long enough so that it does not accidentally slip into your anus, which will then require an embarrassing trip to the hospital to get it removed.
      A dildo or vibrator is still your best option. Just remember to lube up the object very well. Don't be stingy with lubricant. If you are using your fingers, use latex gloves, so that your nails do not damage the inner anus tissue. If you don't want to use latex gloves, just make sure your nails are well trimmed.

3. Like I said above, lube up the area very well, and stick a well lubed finger inside and lube the inside a bit. Then lubricate the object you are using very well.

4. Did I mention to go slowly?

5. Have fun.

Dude, you scare me sometimes. :D
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=4]"http://www.teenhutmagazine.com/"[/SIZE]