Whats your worst date/breakup or most embarrising date/moment?

• Whats your worst date/breakup or most embarrising date/moment?

Im writing a book atm, and i want some inspiration. I wanna keep the book real, so i thought i'd ask real people. So whats the most embarrising thing thats ever happened to you, or the most embarrising/aqward date youve been on? or breakups?

thanks to everyone who answers :)
    • Re: Whats your worst date/breakup or most embarrising date/moment?

Well, my boyfriend broke up with me and I cut the word worthless into myself and took sleeping pills for 5 days so that I wouldn't have to be awake. I didn't want to feel sad. I realize now how dumb this was, but it was my first breakup with a boy I loved and it wasn't expected. At least I learned my own worth throughout the experience.

Well, my last relationship was a disaster. We dated for a bout 3.5 weeks total, and about 2 weeks into it she cheated on me, not with one, but two different guys. We got back together, but then broke up again days later. Now we don't speak to one another.
      [CENTER]
      [CENTER]The only angels we need invoke are those of our better nature; reason, honesty and love.
      The only demons we need fear are those that lurk inside every human mind; ignorance, hatred, greed, and faith.

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

i was cheated on twice. the first time, she told me it was a lapse in judgement - second time, she decided she was a lesbian and left me. then she tried to cheat on her girlfriend, with me. a weird cycle that i got so fed up with, didn't fall back in, told her girlfriend what happened, and now am not even a remote acquaintance of hers. if we see each other, she pretends she doesn't know me.
      [RIGHT]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/RIGHT]