I lost my virginity Friday; but I have a question

• I lost my virginity Friday; but I have a question

Yes, I used protection although it wasn't suppose to happen and I kept saying no. But anyway, I'm like really really sore mostly in my thighs, is that normal? It was two days ago I thought the pain would've went away. My mom is getting suspicious...because I'm walking kind of funny. :/
      [CENTER]:kiss:(o723o8]- |5 months|- love you though. That's not gonna ever change. :love1:[/CENTER]
    • Re: I lost my virginity Friday; but I have a question

You've never had an intense work out before have you? Though i don't make it a point I've had pain last two or three days if things were really intense. Its new to you and sex is a big exercise so don't consider the pain a sign of anything worse.
      Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind. ~Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason
      [CENTER]The greatest thing you'll ever learn
      Is just to Love
      And be Loved in return
      [/CENTER]

Let me level with you, its rape if you want to consider it rape.

There is an entire group of women (many of which non-consenting rape victims) who get off on rape. There are also those women who consider being pushed into sex not rape, and those who consider it rape. By Federal Penal Statutes rape is any sex that consent is not explicitly given. By legal definition, if you have sex and did not resist, did not say "no," but did not say "yes" you have been raped. By legal definition and most societal definitions you have been raped, however, it is your choice whether you wish to consider it as such.

Since you chose not to make mention of it as such i didn't bother replying to it, and I only do so now because of your confusion over it. It is your choice on whether you want to view what happened negatively or positively and there are very good arguments for both sides, but it is all up to you.
      Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind. ~Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason
      Is just to Love
      And be Loved in return
      [/CENTER]

The only reason I don't consider it rape is because when I was saying No i was kind of laughing because when he was kissing on me and started to pull down my shorts..i didn't think we were about to have sex. He was trying to pull them down I tryed pulling them up. But he eventually got them down. Then he reached in his pocket for a condom and then yeahh. So when he started it hurt like hell I was no no! stop! and he's no like no baby you're doing good. So he kept going deeper. The whole time I was crying. The other reason I don't consider it rape is because he actually cuddled with me afterwards and we talked. But during it while I was crying he was hugging me. He was pretty sweet about it, but aggressive at the same time. So idk. I've told probably the people I trust the most and they all were PISSED at me. They also said it sounded like rape. And I told my sister and she asked the same question. :( That's why I'm confused. it sounds like rape to other people but not me.
      [CENTER]:kiss:(o723o8]- |5 months|- love you though. That's not gonna ever change. :love1:[/CENTER]

It is very much like rape, I say "like" because again it is your choice. You don't have to consider it bad if you don't want to. That's the simple truth, regardless of whether other people want to consider it such we can't force you to dislike something. There are those people who see aggressive actions of males like that to be normal, though most today consider it a bad thing.

The main thing comes down to what do you want to happen to him. You didn't enjoy the sex, but you seem not to dislike the guy. If you want to consider it rape you have to tell someone, and then he will get in legal trouble. If you don't want to consider it rape then you should talk to him about tending to your pleasure so that you're appropriately wet and he doesn't hurt you. A lot of that pain you're experiencing is because you weren't aroused.
      Is just to Love
      And be Loved in return
      [/CENTER]

DeaExMachina wrote:

A lot of that pain you're experiencing is because you weren't aroused.

I think that's EXACTLY what It was! I wasn't wet of anything. He had to keep putting his spit(eww) on the condom before he put it in. Put weather I look at as rape or not...it kind of was. He's 19 and I'm 15. :/

By definition you've been raped. But it really is your choice to decide if you have or have not been raped.

I would really sort out some stuff with your boyfriend (i'm assuming he was).

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

Well in that case that is predatory rape (i have heard)
      The World is heading for mutiny, when all we want is unity.
      We may rise and fall, but in the end, we'll meet our fate together!
      One. Oh One. The only way is[SIZE=4] ONE.[/SIZE]

Welsh Prophets are Lost wrote:

Well in that case that is predatory rape (i have heard)

Statutory Rape. Minors can't give consent and all sexual activity (even between two minors) is considered Statutory Rape.

But, the discuss was about the ethical and personal belief of rape not so much the legal rape. She could easily have knocked on the police's door about the whole thing even if she was 18, but whether she considers it rape is different.
      Is just to Love
      And be Loved in return
      [/CENTER]

Well usually rape victims put more fight into it lol, i mean you said no, but you cuddled with him and everything afterwards, if you didn't mind it then i don't consider it rape, also considering you did it TWICE with consent the second time i'm guessing, i really don't consider it rape rofl.. people must be confused about what RAPE really is.

rape is when someone forces himself apon you in a not "gentle" manner, sometimes punches are thrown, the women ALWAYS try to kick and scratch and scream, i don't think she did ANY of this so i don't consider it rape.
      ~Friendships break and family's fall apart but memories will always stay within your heart <3~