Windows Phone 7

• Windows Phone 7

What do you guys think of the upcoming Windows Phone 7 OS? It's release date is in October and I've heard of a ton of people wanting to get it as soon as it comes out. They say it's going to make Apple look like Linux.
      I give cam shows every now and then, but I MUST know you and be comfortable with you before I will do them for you! If interested, contact me and get to know me!
    • Re: Windows Phone 7

I just watched a youtube video... It actually looks pretty good. It seems like it'd make pretty much everything i use my phone for easier.

[ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlJ_fLPpmdM&feature=channel']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlJ_fLPpmdM&feature=channel[/ame]
      Although the videos generally don't quite tell all.
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

I watch the video and I find useful information. Windows 7, Microsoft extends the reliable backup and recovery solutions for data files which can be used to copy important files and folders in a safe place or to create a system image that can be used later to restore a reliable cell.
      Link(s) removed by staff member
      [size=1]A minimum of 50 posts is required before links (excluding TeenHut.net) may be posted in signatures. Please read the Forum Rules and Guidelines to prevent further action(s).[/size]

~+ Bear +~ wrote:

pretty much this.

I can't get over how ugly the phone its self is, either.

I don't really think the phone itself is ugly. It's a nice clean simple design. But I'd still choose iPhone over it any day
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

Bazinga! wrote:

I don't really think the phone itself is ugly. It's a nice clean simple design. But I'd still choose iPhone over it any day

It is simple, but I just don't like it.
      Along with the physical aspects, the GUI looks cluttered to me. Also why I choose iPod over Zune.
      [CENTER]To the dumb question, 'Why me?' the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, 'Why not?[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Hitchens[/CENTER]

~+ Bear +~ wrote:

It is simple, but I just don't like it.
      Along with the physical aspects, the GUI looks cluttered to me. Also why I choose iPod over Zune.

I've always had an iPod, I've never had any other mp3 player. The user interfaces are just so much more intuitive. I currently have an iPod touch... so realistically the next step for me is an iPhone.
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

Bazinga! wrote:

I've always had an iPod, I've never had any other mp3 player. The user interfaces are just so much more intuitive. I currently have an iPod touch... so realistically the next step for me is an iPhone.

Being the ever so wonderful troll that I am, I just thought I would stop by and voice my somewhat ignorant opinions.

Hahaha. Sorry, I could not help myself.
      The iPhone is a nice device, but it's not for me. I really do not see any reason to buy is because I use a cellphone for rather basic tasks.

Now onto Windows 7 mobile. I have to agree that the GUI looks way to cluttered. Apple's interface is better. In terms of functionality, I can not really comment. I have used a Windows Mobile phone before for five minutes or so, and I did not really enjoy it. So quite frankly, this phone does not appeal to me. Then again, I do not really trust anything designed by Microsoft.
      I would prefer this phone.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tomb ().

~+ Bear +~ wrote:

Nokia isn't the greatest brand, but the phone looks pretty dece.

A lot of people really dislike Nokia, but I actually think it's the better option if you're going for one of the traditional phone brands. At least I'd pick it over Motorola, LG, Sony Ericsson etc. I've never tried one of their touch devices though so I'm just going off their latest Symbian smart phone OS
      [CENTER][/CENTER]