Heart Rape!

• hey guys..well ive sort of been spending a lot of time with my friend Chante. And ive started to have really strong feelings for her...its beyond a ''like''. close to love. But porblem is im not sure if she likes me. We both went to this party recently and we're there grinding and flexing on each other*so fkin hot. it was rlly like a movie..with the lights hitting the sweat on our bodies..yea pretty intense. :love1:

So im there feeling as though tnight is the night we'll fall in love..So i went to get us some drinks and when i got back she alll over her friend Justin..whom i thought she had a crush on. I dropped the drinks and left the club. Now shes killing my Fb with wall posts. :nono::mad:
      :
      Im just kind of rlly hurt you kno..wht should i do?:confused:
    • Re: Heart Rape!

Okay, sorry for what happened.... But. Things like these will always happen. Perhaps you should just stay friends with her for the time being, and then see if she has anything for you back. Better than risking your whole friendship aye?

Also, please tell me what grinding is :S I hear it often here but i still don't have a clue what it means. :/
      The World is heading for mutiny, when all we want is unity.
      We may rise and fall, but in the end, we'll meet our fate together!
      One. Oh One. The only way is[SIZE=4] ONE.[/SIZE]

I think that she clearly wants to chill with other guys, not just you. Like it was a club, party and all she wanted was fun and not to hurt anyone.

Welsh Prophets are Lost wrote:

Okay, sorry for what happened.... But. Things like these will always happen. Perhaps you should just stay friends with her for the time being, and then see if she has anything for you back. Better than risking your whole friendship aye?

Also, please tell me what grinding is :S I hear it often here but i still don't have a clue what it means. :/

You don't know what grinding is? It goes on in all the clubs ive been to. Its when a guy goes to the rear end of a girl and "grinds" her in a dancing motion
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Start dating other woman. Let her know that you are a busy man and you are not going to cry over what she did. You are not bothered about her at all. She is not the only girl in your life, she is not going to control you with her actions. You will take control of the situation. If its not her, there can be someone else. If she realises this, it might work out for you....