Two Extremes

• Two Extremes

What has your most embarrassing or worse sexual experience and also what has been your most fun and enjoyable..

When I had my first long term girl friend going back to when I was 16, we were having sex in my bedroom and my mum walked in whilst I was on top of her, we both looked, froze and then she quickly left so we just continued :p lol.

I have 2 memories that stand out as being rather great, one was with the same person in her kitchen when nobody was home of course. Won't go into details but that was really fun, making use of the kitchen work top and table!
      The other time was with somebody else and we were at a swimming pool and had finished having our swim and were heading to the shower when we got the idea to go into the disabled shower together as it is a cubicle and has a little fold down seat. That was also quite fun..
    • Re: Two Extremes

Me and my first bf were caught by the neighbour when we slammed up against the window while doing it. They proceeded to tell everybody in the surrounding houses. Soon enough the entire neighbourhood found out that me and my boy friend are gay and we do it wildly.

THe best moment was definately when me and my bf had car sex and I got a bj on the highway. BEST moment. Thankfully I was the driver XD. It was crazy because I almost lost control but it was awesome no less.

Worse.
      I would have to say I was giving my BF a bj.
      We heard a loud knock and his sister walked in....Went. O I'm sorry turned around and left LMAO

Best would have to be my second time having sex. My BF was older then me like 17ish and he was a pro....we went on for like an hour and a half.

Mine would have to be having it on with my ex while we were on holiday with his family in greece. We were very drunk and in quite a dodgy position and his sister just walked in... she froze.. stood there for literally a minute while we stared at each other in horror. whats even worse is that we were on a boat.. Breakfast the next morning was so humiliating. Haha.
      [RIGHT]:rolleyes: myspace.com/bint
      [email protected]
      [/RIGHT]

well this one time me and my ex were in the thetre and i think we were watching HP 5 lol and her hand was resting on my croth and eventually i got hard and she noticed and then she sat on me and was grinding on me so i decided to pull 'him' out *the cinema was kinda empty just ppl to the far front* and we were doing it..unfortunately we were too busy to notice the usher making rounds.got kicked out had to watch the movie over again .:mad:

like u the other time my mom had walked out the house to go meet my girls parents and we were messing around in my room so as we were walking out to the dining room , the urge just rushed in and i threw her on the table and we were just there caressing and sucking eachother.*i tore her top but she didnt mind..the adrenaline rush was the best :D:D

The most embarassing sex related experience I had was this. It was back on Cybertron, the great Autobot-Decepticon war was taking place. We laid seige to the Autobot headquarters. Then our final objective to the mission was to kill the Autobot that held knowledge that could help the Autobots defeat us. His name was Jetfire. We stormed into the headquarters and we looked through almost all the doors to find out where Jetfire was. But here's where the embarassing sex related part comes in. I opened the next door and I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw Bumblebee and Arcee having sex with each other. It was so disgusting, I felt like I was going to puke. The other Decepticons assisting me looked in too. and they actually did vomit. It was the grossest moment of my life. I feel like puking just talking about it.

My most embarrassing was when I was a freshman and me and a girl were making out in a closed off classroom when the teacher and entire class walked back in. Not too bad but, I haven't had much in the way of embarrassing moments.

My fondest memory was when me and another girl were laying on my roof after her senior prom and watching the stars. After talking for awhile, we just caught each others eyes and leaned in and kissed, things moved on from there. It was just so like a movie, it was amazing.
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]"What we do in life echoes in ete[/SIZE][SIZE=3]rnity."[/SIZE]
      ~ Maximus from The Gladiator[/CENTER]

Megatron wrote:

The most embarassing sex related experience I had was this. It was back on Cybertron, the great Autobot-Decepticon war was taking place. We laid seige to the Autobot headquarters. Then our final objective to the mission was to kill the Autobot that held knowledge that could help the Autobots defeat us. His name was Jetfire. We stormed into the headquarters and we looked through almost all the doors to find out where Jetfire was. But here's where the embarassing sex related part comes in. I opened the next door and I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw Bumblebee and Arcee having sex with each other. It was so disgusting, I felt like I was going to puke. The other Decepticons assisting me looked in too. and they actually did vomit. It was the grossest moment of my life. I feel like puking just talking about it.
      How do Decepticons puke?
      [SIZE=3]Dropping the ball is what we do[/SIZE].
      [SIZE=4] ~baller[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

alright most embarrassing is probably when I was doing my ex in her room and her little sister walked in and I was kissing her I just kinda acted like I was hugging/making out with her.. but she was laying on her stomach so it was kinda awkward but I think she fell for the making out/hug considering she ran out saying ewww they're kissing.

Most embarrassing when I took this kinda chunky jew's virginity and she told my ex and one of my best friends. [ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZS4xT5Je1c']YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Most fun and enjoyable was doing my ex and she was telling me how to fuck her (like positions) she told me to choke her :). almost anal'd her but she couldn't take it :(..

My best sexual experience was when my first boyfriend and I had sex on the beach. It was really late at night, the sky was lit up and it was warm out with a nice breeze. It was really nice. The sex was great too. (And yes, we brought a blanket :P)

My worst sexual experience was definitely when my ex's mom walked in. She was mortified, said "OMG Sorry!" and walked out. Every time I saw her from that point on, it was hella awkward. There was also my first time I gave head and I choked. Literally.

gazing at stars wrote:

My best sexual experience was when my first boyfriend and I had sex on the beach. It was really late at night, the sky was lit up and it was warm out with a nice breeze. It was really nice. The sex was great too. (And yes, we brought a blanket :P)

My worst sexual experience was definitely when my ex's mom walked in. She was mortified, said "OMG Sorry!" and walked out. Every time I saw her from that point on, it was hella awkward. There was also my first time I gave head and I choked. Literally.

choked? like you were just giving a bj and started coughing or while your were giving a bj you were choking or he finished and you choked or.. :confused:

ThailandTom wrote:

What has your most embarrassing or worse sexual experience and also what has been your most fun and enjoyable..

When I had my first long term girl friend going back to when I was 16, we were having sex in my bedroom and my mum walked in whilst I was on top of her, we both looked, froze and then she quickly left so we just continued :p lol.

I have 2 memories that stand out as being rather great, one was with the same person in her kitchen when nobody was home of course. Won't go into details but that was really fun, making use of the kitchen work top and table!
      The other time was with somebody else and we were at a swimming pool and had finished having our swim and were heading to the shower when we got the idea to go into the disabled shower together as it is a cubicle and has a little fold down seat. That was also quite fun..

WOW!!! Dude, you're the man!

i just stroll around her alot.. but had to post on this

best= doggy style on a pool table... pretty self-explanatory

most embarrassing= I was at a party and me and this girl made are way outside and it was dark so you know we layed down on the grass and starting having sex and then a bunch of people started coming outside and saw us. I mean it wasn't that bad but definitely the most embarrassing experience I've had.

Haha I've been in the peeing situation before XD

Most embarrassing experience happened just after my ex and I had sex for the first time. His mom had just gotten home and knocked on the door, and he made me climb out the window T_T

Best - None T_T
      [COLOR="Green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]To make my dreams come true. To protect the ones I love. And to keep fighting.
      The star inside my heart... please keep on shining strong and bring me power![/FONT][/COLOR]

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

The only thing worse than a smart-ass is a dumb smart-ass.