questions for guys on bjs

• Re: questions for guys on bjs

ivaiva wrote:

Q is why swallowing is better?

lmfao.. >_>
      1. i've gotten a few in my day. mostly from my ex.
      2. well some girls just go down and some i ask to go down (just like push their heads down and they go down)
      3. my ex wasn't into swallowing much some girls would be like i don't swallow but when it came down to it most of them did it anyways. .
      4. idrk... what are they going to do? hold it in their mouths and go to the washroom and spit it out or something? :confused:

1. do you receive BJs? now and then, yes
      2. do you ejaculate in her mouth? do you ask for that, or she asks, or it just happens spontaneous? one time she asked for it and ive shot in her mouth ever since
      3. does she swallow? do you expect her to swallow or even ask her to do that? she swallows, and if she didnt i wouldnt have expected her to ask for me to ejaculate in her mouth
      4. why? why does it feel better if semen is already in her and you alreday had an orgasm? its nothing physical, its just the thought of something from you in her, i guess.

FOR GUYS WHO THINK SEMEN IS GROSS:

5. why do you think that? just because it came out of my penis
      6. do you ask your GF to swallow? do you ask just one night stands (if so do you do that because you think they are more "dirty")? i don't do one night stands, i have been talking about my grilfriend the whole time
      7. why do you ask or expect from GF to swallow if you think semen is something gross? because she doesnt think its gross
      8. do you feel less of your GF after? i try not to kiss her for a good 20 minutes, or ill have her eat a few crackers. besides that, no difference
      9. do you kiss after? ...kinda just answered that
      10. do you ever feel bad after? the first time i did but she apparently liked it so not anymore

If you have something to add please do, because I'd really like to understand this phenomenon.
      just try swallowing once, if you don't like it then don't do it again. And one night sands are a good way to get mouth herpes unless you know the person well enough. and its not a "phenomenon". UFO's and northern lights are "phenomenons". a blowjob is an act of pleasure or...something like that
      [CENTER][SIZE="2"]"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat, I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me." - Dr. Seuss[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Æxitosus wrote:

1. do you receive BJs? now and then, yes
      2. do you ejaculate in her mouth? do you ask for that, or she asks, or it just happens spontaneous? one time she asked for it and ive shot in her mouth ever since
      3. does she swallow? do you expect her to swallow or even ask her to do that? she swallows, and if she didnt i wouldnt have expected her to ask for me to ejaculate in her mouth
      4. why? why does it feel better if semen is already in her and you alreday had an orgasm? its nothing physical, its just the thought of something from you in her, i guess.

6. do you ask your GF to swallow? do you ask just one night stands (if so do you do that because you think they are more "dirty")? i don't do one night stands, i have been talking about my grilfriend the whole time
      7. why do you ask or expect from GF to swallow if you think semen is something gross? because she doesnt think its gross
      8. do you feel less of your GF after? i try not to kiss her for a good 20 minutes, or ill have her eat a few crackers. besides that, no difference
      9. do you kiss after? ...kinda just answered that
      10. do you ever feel bad after? the first time i did but she apparently liked it so not anymore

If you have something to add please do, because I'd really like to understand this phenomenon.
      just try swallowing once, if you don't like it then don't do it again. And one night sands are a good way to get mouth herpes unless you know the person well enough. and its not a "phenomenon". UFO's and northern lights are "phenomenons". a blowjob is an act of pleasure or...something like that

why not just tell her to brush her teeth instead of waiting 20 minutes or eating crackers :confused:

Kitty Boo Boo Fuck wrote:

why not just tell her to brush her teeth instead of waiting 20 minutes or eating crackers :confused:

well we usually do it while someone else is in the house...and i feel like if she just randomly went to brush her teeth randomly that they would pick up on what happened.

that and im not a big fan of mint
      [CENTER][SIZE="2"]"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat, I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me." - Dr. Seuss[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Æxitosus wrote:

So you think your penis is gross or what? But you still want her to have it in her, like you said? Why is not good enough for you but is for her?
      I swallow, it's not a problem to me, idk why do you think it is.
      By phenomenon I didn't mean BJs, but guys repulsed by their own penises and semen (but still wanting something so gross and disguisting (to them) in mouth of woman they love - I think it's weird and would like to understand that point of view).

ivaiva wrote:

So you think your penis is gross or what? But you still want her to have it in her, like you said? Why is not good enough for you but is for her?
      I swallow, it's not a problem to me, idk why do you think it is.
      By phenomenon I didn't mean BJs, but guys repulsed by their own penises and semen (but still wanting something so gross and disguisting (to them) in mouth of woman they love - I think it's weird and would like to understand that point of view).

I actually am interested in this since I've never had this problem, and haven't heard of a double standard like this. I'm not "repulsed" by anything on my body, and I don't see why I would be.
      [[FONT="Comic Sans MS"] [SIZE="3"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
      Never again. </3[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/FONT]

1. do you receive BJs? Y
      2. do you ejaculate in her mouth? do you ask for that, or she asks, or it just happens spontaneous? ask, sometimes
      3. does she swallow? do you expect her to swallow or even ask her to do that? sometimes, dont expect
      4. why? why does it feel better if semen is already in her and you alreday had an orgasm? I dont understand??

It's not so much about caring whether they swallow after you've already had an orgasm. Those who intend to swallow generally let you finish while you're still in her mouth. Those who don't intend to swallow might pull off and finish you with their hand. Think about it. You've just been getting a great feeling and all of a sudden at the crucial moment it stops and is replaced with something less good making the whole thing less pleasurable. Granted, she could "spit" and I wouldn't care whether she spit or swallowed. It's about finishing while still in her mouth that makes the difference. Getting up and running for somewhere to spit might look a little awkward though. Besides, guys feel either a letdown or a type of guilt after cumming. It's reassuring to see a swallow. Makes you believe she actually enjoyed it somewhat, even if she didn't. Better than making you think she hated it as she runs to a sink.

Raoul_Foil_Duke wrote:

It's not so much about caring whether they swallow after you've already had an orgasm. Those who intend to swallow generally let you finish while you're still in her mouth. Those who don't intend to swallow might pull off and finish you with their hand. Think about it. You've just been getting a great feeling and all of a sudden at the crucial moment it stops and is replaced with something less good making the whole thing less pleasurable. Granted, she could "spit" and I wouldn't care whether she spit or swallowed. It's about finishing while still in her mouth that makes the difference. Getting up and running for somewhere to spit might look a little awkward though. Besides, guys feel either a letdown or a type of guilt after cumming. It's reassuring to see a swallow. Makes you believe she actually enjoyed it somewhat, even if she didn't. Better than making you think she hated it as she runs to a sink.

Tnx for your explanation, I relly hopet to get some explanation like this. That was a purpose of my questions. I would be happy if other guys would try to explain it too!

Raoul_Foil_Duke wrote:

Perfect explanation, I feel a little weird too i guess because I like going down on girls which is I guess a small minority? My girl used to blow me to give back or something, which always seemed a little bit wrong to me.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

^I'm gonna have to sorta agree with the above. It isn't the swallowing part that counts. Once I was getting a BJ from a guy (lol) and right before I finished he let up and kinda sat back and watched (I guess 'cause he wanted to see the climax?) and then after a minute he started to suck again but I was like "EEEUUHHH" and made him stop, as I was then in my refractory period where it no longer feels good. It was still good though. :p

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Egh, ok awkward :blush:

1. do you receive BJs? Yes, I enjoy them
      2. do you ejaculate in her mouth? do you ask for that, or she asks, or it just happens spontaneous? I like finishing on their faces
      3. does she swallow? do you expect her to swallow or even ask her to do that? If I finish in her mouth
      4. why? why does it feel better if semen is already in her and you alreday had an orgasm? I'm a neophyte

5. why do you think that? Its sticky and disgusting
      6. do you ask your GF to swallow? do you ask just one night stands (if so do you do that because you think they are more "dirty")? They all swallow
      7. why do you ask or expect from GF to swallow if you think semen is something gross? Im not the one giving head
      8. do you feel less of your GF after? Yes
      9. do you kiss after? Absolutely not
      10. do you ever feel bad after? Absolutely not

I don't do it to girls I'm dating/have feelings for, because I feel like it's dirty, I guess.

EDIT: Maybe I should clarify. If I'm dating a girl, oral is usually the beginning, not the end. We usually start with oral till I'm hard, have sex, and then I either pull and pray or if she's on birth control, enjoy the ride. On the rare occasion that my girlfriend is giving me just a blowjob, when I'm about to bust I pull out and just finish myself. I just have this mental block to blowing a load in a mouth I'm going to be kissing a lot...

But one night stands? She's getting a Peter North. Why? I don't know, it makes me feel good.
      [CENTER]"Young King, pay me in gold."
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dr.Carter ().

ivaiva wrote:

Tnx for your explanation, I relly hopet to get some explanation like this. That was a purpose of my questions. I would be happy if other guys would try to explain it too!

No worries. Hope that helps.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

David! wrote:

^I'm gonna have to sorta agree with the above. It isn't the swallowing part that counts. Once I was getting a BJ from a guy (lol) and right before I finished he let up and kinda sat back and watched (I guess 'cause he wanted to see the climax?) and then after a minute he started to suck again but I was like "EEEUUHHH" and made him stop, as I was then in my refractory period where it no longer feels good. It was still good though. :p

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Egh, ok awkward :blush:

Oh damn dude! A guy should have known better! Few things feel worse...