questions for guys on bjs

• ivaiva wrote:

1. do you receive BJs? Never had one ... I want one

2. do you ejaculate in her mouth? do you ask for that, or she asks, or it just happens spontaneous? I’d probably ask her if she wants me to

3. does she swallow? do you expect her to I swallow or even ask her to do that? I hope so. I like the taste of mine.

4. why? why does it feel better if semen is already in her and you alreday had an orgasm? Don’t know

FOR GUYS WHO THINK SEMEN IS GROSS:

5. why do you think that?
      6. do you ask your GF to swallow? do you ask just one night stands (if so do you do that because you think they are more "dirty")?
      7. why do you ask or expect from GF to swallow if you think semen is something gross?
      8. do you feel less of your GF after?
      9. do you kiss after?
      10. do you ever feel bad after?

If you have something to add please do, because I'd really like to understand this phenomenon.

I think the idea of getting oral is neat. I hope to get it someday .
    • 1. do you receive BJs? yes

2. do you ejaculate in her mouth? do you ask for that, or she asks, or it just happens spontaneous? yes, but in a guys mouth lol

3. does she swallow? do you expect her to swallow or even ask her to do that? guys usually do yeah

4. why? why does it feel better if semen is already in her and you alreday had an orgasm? it's hot if he swallows