Command & Conquer (0) 0%
        Command & Conquer: Tiberium Sun (0) 0%
        Command & Conquer: Tiberium Wars (2) 40%
        Command & Conquer: Tiberium Twilight (0) 0%
        Command & Conquer: Generals (0) 0%
        Command & Conquer: Red Alert (0) 0%
        Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 (2) 40%
        Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (1) 20%
      Great series of games. Which is your favourite and which do you not like at all and why?

My favourites would have to be Red Alert 2 and 3, the alternate timeline stuff really interests me

I don't really like Generals though for whatever reason

The post was edited 1 time, last by snakekeeper ().

• Re: Command & Conquer

I should continue Tiberium Twilight, I never continued where I left off. -.-" I can't remember which Red Alert I played, but it was good.. REALLY hard though but I was really young and I didn't understand how to play it xD

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

I've also never heard of Generals, I guess I need to look that up.
    • Re: Command & Conquer

Generals was balls, it was made after westwood got bought up and basically they just made a random RTS and slapped the Command and Conquer name on it .. storywise it doesn't fit in with any other game .. not very good.

But the rest I love .. probably Tiberium Wars is my favorite .. just. Although I probably got the most milage out of the first Red Alert .. I remember the map editor where you made your own maps easy enough and could play on them. Red alert 2 and 3's game play wasnt that great, especially 3 .. but the cut scenes were hilarious. The original series is my favorite, but I couldn't get into Tiberium Twilight at all .. they really messed around with the game play .. taking away base building as such was a terrible idea. That was half the fun, getting a really kick ass base set up!