How do I let someone know I'm not interested.

• Re: How do I let someone know I'm not interested.

i feel like this is happening to me.. and if you're using the dont make conversation dont talk to him properly option dont. you wouldnt realize how much it'll be hurting him. just ask him, does he feel anything? if he says yes then just say sorry i dont. please do it i feel like im in the same position and i would like her to do this than me not knowing whats going on.
    • Re: How do I let someone know I'm not interested.

fag wrote:

i feel like this is happening to me.. and if you're using the dont make conversation dont talk to him properly option dont. you wouldnt realize how much it'll be hurting him. just ask him, does he feel anything? if he says yes then just say sorry i dont. please do it i feel like im in the same position and i would like her to do this than me not knowing whats going on.

You should figure it out yourself if the girl is interested at all. Just stop starting any conversation with the girl. If she is not at all interested, like 0-10% interest, she will never start a conversation with you, be it a call, text or online anything. I'm just talking about starting a conversation first. If the girl does, atleast that assures you that she isnt disliking you and she is interested in atleast talking to you. In your absense of creating the conversation she missed you and tried to talk to you. Remember that girls very less start conversations and usually wait for the guy to do it.

So you can very easily test with your girl. No need to wait for her to come and tell that she doesnt like you, she will most likely not. 90% of the girls are not straight forward and will purposely not say anything just to not hurt the guy. But they dont get it that not being straight forward with this hurts the guy more than not telling. So test the girl out yourself rather waiting for her to be direct. They'll never be direct...