Why can't I just die already..

• Why can't I just die already..

The truth is, my story is no tragic tale of beatings, drug abuse, etc. etc. It's just....

I'd love to die.. No pain. No loneliness. That feeling of being rejected would be gone. I wouldn't have to act like that perfect, happy, little girl anymore... They pretend to like me, to care about me, but I see that judgmental look in their eyes, and when they talk about me behind my back. My family constantly reminds me that I have no friends. Everyone thinks they know me, but they don't. At all... I want to kill myself, but I don't have the guts to do it, which makes me want to do it even more. I'm a sick, messed up kid. But all I would like to know is, what's the point in living if you have no life?

No need to reply or waste your time worrying. You don't know me, I don't know you. That's the beauty of places like these. I'm just another kid, venting about crap that you couldn't care less about.
    • Re: Why can't I just die already..

If you died you wouldn't feel pain, loneliness, oh wait you'd be dead so you wouldn't feel shit! Death is a very strange thing, religious people think theres a "heaven" you magically go to once you die but you have to waste every sunday of your life, and you can't jack off... :)
      [SIZE=3]Dropping the ball is what we do[/SIZE].
      [SIZE=4] ~baller[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey man, whatever gets it out. Assuming no one cares about you is rubbish.

If you deal with abuse from your parents, you need to seek help other ways. School consoler. It is not your fault if you are abused, and you should not put up with it to the point where you are suicidal.
      [CENTER]Hi I am a signature![/CENTER]

If you really wanted to hurry up and die already you would have done it by now, it is a pretty easy thing to do. You wouldn't feel anything sure. You wouldn't feel all of the great and happy things in life either, or see the beautiful aspects to life, you would have wasted it all at an early age for a rough patch in your life. Things change, nothing is permanent so just stick it out

..... wrote:

The truth is, my story is no tragic tale of beatings, drug abuse, etc. etc. It's just....

I'd love to die.. No pain. No loneliness. That feeling of being rejected would be gone. I wouldn't have to act like that perfect, happy, little girl anymore... They pretend to like me, to care about me, but I see that judgmental look in their eyes, and when they talk about me behind my back. My family constantly reminds me that I have no friends. Everyone thinks they know me, but they don't. At all... I want to kill myself, but I don't have the guts to do it, which makes me want to do it even more. I'm a sick, messed up kid. But all I would like to know is, what's the point in living if you have no life?

No need to reply or waste your time worrying. You don't know me, I don't know you. That's the beauty of places like these. I'm just another kid, venting about crap that you couldn't care less about.

Dying isnt the answer, damn i've had a rough life too but i never thought of death because i believe that someday i'm going to be happy, i'll have a daughter of my own and i'll make her life the best it ever was so she will never be as depressed as i was, simply for the fact that i want to bring another good person into this world since it lacks good people now a days.

Life is full of hurt and pain and heartbreak, but i believe that every step we take is another step towards happiness and everyone has their little piece of happiness someday, and 98% of the time, it doesn't happen when your a teenager.

Oh and to answer your question? the point of living if you have no life.. is to make your life the best it can be. When your dead you don't feel ANYthing.. the hurt you go through makes the happiness that much more, worth the wait.
      ~Friendships break and family's fall apart but memories will always stay within your heart <3~

I know exactly how you're feeling, but I also know that things can get better if you really want them too. Life does not come with a meaning, it is up to us to give it meaning. You're right that I don't know you but I do care and would like to help, and there's also no reason we have to stay strangers. PM me if you would like to talk, as you said, we don't know each other, so what could it hurt to let it all out? You never know, we could become good friends.

Hi
      I'm not a "happy" person either. But I do talk to other people. Alot like you and me. I know it's all shitty right now. You feel fucking pathetic and why doesn't everybody else feel this way too? IDK. Most of them do. We all just hide it. Things WILL eventually get better. But before they do, find little things that help. Concentrate on them. It's a good distraction. But I promise, something or someone will come along. And you won't feel so alone anymore.
      Sorry if this didn't help but if it did and you ever need someone to talk to, you can to me.

You're going through a low point right now in your life. You feel helpless, no friends, and no one to talk to. This is a point that many people, at some time in their lives, will experience. Please don't kill yourself over this. Though you may not realize it, your life does affect the world around you. You are IMPORTANT. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Every human life is valuable, don't throw yours away.

I find that writing and other creative things are a good outlet when I feel depressed. Find an outlet that works for you. Pink Floyd got me through my parent's divorce as a teen, writing poetry got me through my father's alcoholism. Maybe you can find something to get you through the pressure you feel to be perfect and happy. It's true that there are judgmental parents out there, but you have to accept WHO YOU ARE. And your parents need to as well. That's all you can do. It is in no way your fault that they're holding you up to a standard which you cannot fit because that is not the person you are.

Please, don't seek death as a solution. Time heals many things. Death cuts short so many opportunities in your life. To find true love, to see the world, to fulfill your desires.

Good luck.