My Perfect Angel

• Re: My Perfect Angel

I enjoyed the story, but I would probably make a few changes... Just as suggestions...

Repeated words. For example: "I feel the cool breeze pushing against my face, and blowing my hair back towards my neck, it feels good. Not really good, like how I feel when I'm with you, but it was good all the same." Look at how many times the word good is there within two sentences. Try changing the sentences around to eliminate your use of the word. While sometimes they are necessary, it can dull your story a bit. Readers don't want to read the same word twice if they don't have to.

Really long sentences. For example: "I pull out my MP3 player from my pocket. Nothing fancy, I never really have seen the point in getting something that holds 10000 songs and then can transform into a boat or something stupid for a ridiculous price when you can get a much cheaper option that holds a more realistic amount of songs and with no fancy add-ons." By the time I finished the entire sentence I had forgotten the first part. Try cutting out some unnecessary information. The reader doesn't need to know all of that for the story to be effective.

There are a few paragraphs that I'm not sure fit... I get confused when trying to put them with the rest. Maybe trying giving more detail or some transition sentences to paragraphs, make them flow together.

Overall, it's a very well thought out. Good work. Keep writing! The more you write the better you get!