So is this girl into me?

• Re: So is this girl into me?

mhmm well theres no way to tell that unless u talk 2 her and ask her how she feels
      don't automatically assume shes into u unless u are 100% sure that she is
      maybe talk 2 her and tell her how u possibly feel and then work it out from there
      i am a proud supporter of gay pride as i am bi-sexuali love my girlfriend Amy with all of my heart
      i love meeting and talking to new ppl so if you wanna chatt feel free to pm me:gay::lolz:

She could and she couldn't. From my standpoint she does. Just talk to her more, and you'll know for sure. She's obviously noticing you, attempting to talk to you. What she's probably looking for is you to talk to her. Perhaps say hi to her first, smile at her, let her know you're interested if you are. If you're shy, don't worry. No matter how shy you are, you can smile right? Even if it's the embarrassing shy smile, she should get the idea.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

just because shes nice doesnt necesarily mean shes into you. Talk to her more and ask her questions show interest but don't push it. If she doesnt have a bf and seems interested like asks questions back wants to know what your doing over the weekend, etc. ask her to hang out.

It's possible. Start talking to her more. Invite her to hang out. Get to know her. :)
      [COLOR="Green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]To make my dreams come true. To protect the ones I love. And to keep fighting.
      The star inside my heart... please keep on shining strong and bring me power![/FONT][/COLOR]

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

The only thing worse than a smart-ass is a dumb smart-ass.