Help?

• I got set up with this girl like a month ago. She started out great then things have gone down hill from there. But In the time we've spent together its been amazing. Shes amazing in person, but when you don't see her shes a complete B****, whether it be on Facebook, AIM, Text message. Lately all I've heard from her was telling me shes so mad at me, and ill say something like well if your always so mad at me then Us is over. And within 10 minutes, Im feeling guilty and miss her and want her back. My problem here is letting this girl back into my life, when clearly things arent like what they used to be... IDK what to do!
    • Did you know her before you guys were set up? A month isn't very long so you might not know her well enough to really know how you feel or what she's truly like. Give it some time, maybe try and get to know her before trying again (if you still want to at that time).

You could try getting her back now, but if you get back together it's unlikely things will change unless you talk to her about why you broke up; ask her what was always making her so angry.
    • Girls dont often explain whats causing them to lose the interest in their guy. They will try to avoid the question or give lame reasons or get bitchy. Dont ask her! They themselves might not know whats bothering her.

And if you say something like "Its over". Then dont go back to her and make her realise that your words have no value. Stick to it or dont say that at all. Once you say such lines, wait for her to come to you and if she doesnt, take it up as its really over. If things are not working well, it better dont work at all. No point being in such a relationship where you're not happy. Look for other girls and forget her. Difficult, yes but if you cant work it out with her, you have to go for someone else instead of wasting time around her.
    • When you think you want her back, your thinking that you want the old her back, the one you like, but not the one that caused you to say "It's over". This is just the feeling that you're not over her. That happens after break ups, even for the one who does the breaking up.

I think you did what was best for you. You only knew her a month, and things went down hill fast. You may have had some good times, but a lot of people can get along with each other without being boyfriend and girlfriend material.

Things aren't like they used to be, so what used to be was probably her putting on an act and not being herself for you. Now she's tired of it and the real her you're seeing and not liking. Do what's best for you. If you don't want to be with who she is now, don't. What ever is best for what you want, do.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Well were going on about 8 hours now guys and I have yet to hear from her since I told her It was officially over.. Now let me say I did tell her a few days back that we were officially done and after the majority of the day and the rest of the night until the next morning is when i heard back from her. And thats what made me take her back this past time was because the first thing she said was I am really sorry about how I acted please forgive me. And ive been told im too nice, and thats probably why i keep taking her back because she says sorry and I take the apology and go on with life.. This time if she comes back I will tell her she needs to change her act now or were staying done.