I'm in love! Help me!

• Re: I'm in love! Help me!

Dayved wrote:

C) Friendly flirting, if she accepts she will flirt back. Then you can flirt in a more than friendly manner, see what happens.. if she makes you talk to the hand, you may be outta luck; but if she doesn't... :p

This :)
      [COLOR="Green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]To make my dreams come true. To protect the ones I love. And to keep fighting.
      The star inside my heart... please keep on shining strong and bring me power![/FONT][/COLOR]

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

The only thing worse than a smart-ass is a dumb smart-ass.
    • Re: I'm in love! Help me!

If she is your friend, then it is less likely that you have a chance. The only way you have a chance if she ever did think of dating you but didnt approach since she thought you think of her only as a friend.

Now all you have to do is to find out if that IS the case? Flirt with her a bit, see if she flirts back? If yes, then go ahead with your skills and get her!

At any cost, Do NOT tell her that you love her. If you tell her that you love her without you knowing that she likes you that way is a Suicide. You will give away your approval as in "Hey, I love you girl, now here take the keys and control me". If you let the girl gain your approval she will try to control you and you WILL get controlled because you'll come to a situation of waiting for her response and she'll might keep you stuck around. And once she gets a chance to control you, she'll think you are not her type.

If you really want to tell her you love her, move ahead at the correct time physically, kiss her...but you know you cannot unless you're sure that she will take it in a positive way(that means she loves you too). So yes, first get on with your games, and only then think about telling her.......