confused???

• Re: confused???

I was secretly datting this guy in my school and at first I didn't know that he was using me to get back with my best friend. While I was with him I realized that I had really strong feelings for him and no matter how much I tried to forget him I couldn't. I finally told him how I felt and he dumped me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. The guys I date either dump me or they try to well do things that I won't let them do. I truely don't trust men or guys anymore but I wish I could trust guys agian. How do I trust in guys when I don't know what they want or how to talk to them? I need help.

Niko wrote:

I was secretly datting this guy in my school and at first I didn't know that he was using me to get back with my best friend. While I was with him I realized that I had really strong feelings for him and no matter how much I tried to forget him I couldn't. I finally told him how I felt and he dumped me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. The guys I date either dump me or they try to well do things that I won't let them do. I truely don't trust men or guys anymore but I wish I could trust guys agian. How do I trust in guys when I don't know what they want or how to talk to them? I need help.

There's not much you can do if you want guys to be attracted to you. For guys the main factor in attraction is the girl's looks. And if you can't attract a guy by your looks you'll have a hard time.

If u just wanna talk to guys, simply walk up and ask question about football (soccer). lol

I fight! I don't show emotion and the guys that like me only like me cuz of my looks! That's why I hate it! I wanted a guy that like me for me not my body! I hate the way guys think they can get everything they want! I'm too shy to talk to a guy and so they just laugh at me. I guess there really isen't anything I can do.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Thank you!

Well, the first opinion you get will be judged by your looks.

That's where the attraction for a guy is built. If you then talk to each other and you'll have things in common or it just works, he might like you more than for just your looks. A relationship only based on looks won't last since it's only built upon attraction and no rapport. And attraction decreases over time.

Just go out on weekends with friends you'll make more than enough male friends.

You see I would go out with friends but I don't have any. People seem to think I'm too scary or something. I always smile and talk nicely. I'm honest at all time's but people still don't like me. I don't really know what I should do. I try to not pay attention to it though so I'm not as sad as I used to be. People used to make fun of me and put out ridiculuse rumors about me but now they stopped. I still don't have friends though so I don't care what people say anymore. I know people can't change.

Niko wrote:

You see I would go out with friends but I don't have any. People seem to think I'm too scary or something. I always smile and talk nicely. I'm honest at all time's but people still don't like me. I don't really know what I should do. I try to not pay attention to it though so I'm not as sad as I used to be. People used to make fun of me and put out ridiculuse rumors about me but now they stopped. I still don't have friends though so I don't care what people say anymore. I know people can't change.

Well, there obviously has to be a reason people think you're scary.

I don't know I play the piano, sing, and I fight karate but I told myself I'd never hurt anyone unless I was protecting someone. Guys well they like my looks but they always get bored of me. They find out that we have a lot in common but then they dump me cuz I can't give them what they want....Hard to explain.