Confused,what does she really want?

• Confused,what does she really want?

Okay so i know this girl for few months, we became very good friends. I got feeling that she likes me so i told her that i like her few weeks ago...She said she doesn't want to lose me as friend, and she wants to stay on that.That was fine with me i said i can be her friend always...Well now, on her birthday we were hugged all the time, and she was the one starting it...By hugging i mean like laying down on bed watching TV while her head is on my chest, and she put my arm over her...So what does she really want?

And I like her even more than before...but i can't tell her that again if I am not sure she does want to hear that...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lukakv: adding stuff ().

• Re: Confused,what does she really want?

Either she likes you, or she's just being mean.
      Sometimes girls really like it if their friends are into them (b/c it obviously makes them feel good), and they don't want to loose that feeling.
      I'd just tell her AGAIN and above all tell her what she's doing to you. Tell her she should stop it if she doesn't want you like that. You could write that in a letter, if you're afraid of talking to her. Sometimes it helps. She can think about it, then. Maybe she's into you, but didn't realize yet.
      Maybe she's not, but doesn't know what she's doing to you.
      This way she can think about it, and react afterwards.

You shouldnt have had told her that you liked her. You've given your approval now. And by saying you are fine being only friends, you've worsened the matter. You should have had said that you cannot stay just friends, you obviously wanted more than friendship. And that IS the truth. As long as you stay close with her, her "friends" feelings wont go away, and you're love interest will stay as it is. You'll keep killing yourself from the love thoughts and she'll enjoy your friendship along with.

If she really really meant to keep it till friendship, then its done here, no future. If you really like her, then start to get a bit distant from her, speak with other girls, try to date someone else or flirt with. Make sure she knows about it. Show to her that you dont care if she didnt accept you. And dont be her friend. The longer you continue to be her friend, her friend friend feelings arent vanishing.

The only luck here for you is if you start to be distant and she feels the pain of you not being around her, she might come back. And if she doesnt, forget her!

It is extremely difficult to get out of friends zone and date a girl, 90% chance is by being a close friend forever you can never achieve the goal. It does look like if you stay as a friend for now and feel in future you can get a chance to date her but trust me, it stays the same way forever, a friend and only a friend. Best friend but not boyfriend....

Mayank wrote:

You shouldnt have had told her that you liked her. You've given your approval now. And by saying you are fine being only friends, you've worsened the matter. You should have had said that you cannot stay just friends, you obviously wanted more than friendship. And that IS the truth. As long as you stay close with her, her "friends" feelings wont go away, and you're love interest will stay as it is. You'll keep killing yourself from the love thoughts and she'll enjoy your friendship along with.

If she really really meant to keep it till friendship, then its done here, no future. If you really like her, then start to get a bit distant from her, speak with other girls, try to date someone else or flirt with. Make sure she knows about it. Show to her that you dont care if she didnt accept you. And dont be her friend. The longer you continue to be her friend, her friend friend feelings arent vanishing.

The only luck here for you is if you start to be distant and she feels the pain of you not being around her, she might come back. And if she doesnt, forget her!

It is extremely difficult to get out of friends zone and date a girl, 90% chance is by being a close friend forever you can never achieve the goal. It does look like if you stay as a friend for now and feel in future you can get a chance to date her but trust me, it stays the same way forever, a friend and only a friend. Best friend but not boyfriend....

Well you do have a point there...Thank you on your advice :)