My boyfriends brother likes me. HELP!

• My boyfriends brother likes me. HELP!

SMH. Like this is beyond ridiculous.

So my boyfriend and his brother are in this rap group(he moved to ATL), so they share a Oovoo account. So last night, I logged on to see where my BF was because we had got into an arguement and he stopped replying to my text. So soon as I log on; the account calls me. My cam wasn't up, so i sent a I.M. and said "my cam is not up baby." and his brother replies back and says
      "This is keemie but okay baby."
      I'm like "Ohhh; where is TJ?"
      "idk he's gone somewhere. but I wanna talk to you baby. Muah! you know i wanted you!"
      "Tjay got to me first and plus I don't think it's a good idea for me and you to talk considering I'M DATING YOUR BROTHERRRR!!!"

So we get further into the conversation and I think he was trying to tell something bad because he's like "I can treat you better; your not smart"

By then I was mad. and so was he because I kept turning him down. All through out the conversation he was saying don't tell him about us. So I told him I was about to go to sleep(this was at 1am) and gives me his number and puts "love you!" im likeee woow my boyfriend doesn't even say that. smh.

So this morning; I sent my BF a text and I didn't hear from him. I log on to oovoo again and I wrote an I.m and said "TJ?" he's like "no keemie". I said "ughhhh! Where is TJ?!" He's like "busy" and I said "doing....?" and put "..... thats your boyfriend you find out! Bye."

I was aggravated with him so I said why are you acting like this? and it took him awhile to reply back then he's like "ugh! He's about to call you. BYE!"

Then I got on the phone with my BF and everything was fine. So I'm like you didn't reply back to my text this morning. I thought you were still mad at me. And he says no Keemie took my phone and doesn't even tell me when I have a text from my baby. So i said wooooow! He's like my brother is just jealous of me and your relationship; he's trying to sabatosh it.

So we were talking and out of no where he'e like "I like you alot baby, don't ever let anyone tell you anything different. I wanna be with you for along time!" It kinda threw me off. He says sweet things but i didn't expect that. So I said awwww; wait Keemie must have said something. so he gets really mad thinking im trying to cheat on him with his brother. But what I said wasn't meant to be taken that way :/ He's like I'm creeping and crap. idk what to do? help!
      [CENTER]:kiss:(o723o8]- |5 months|- love you though. That's not gonna ever change. :love1:[/CENTER]
    • Re: My boyfriends brother likes me. HELP!

I think you just have to explain to your boyfriend what happened. He already knows his brother is trying to break you two up, so he should believe you. Tell him what you posted, and see how he reacts. He just needs to think about it, and learn to trust you.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: My boyfriends brother likes me. HELP!

It's a little awkward I'm sure that your boyfriend's brother likes you. You need to tell you boyfriend what's going on and after things are over and cu put with you shouldn't talk to his brother any longer. I think in my own opinion the boyfriend's brother is probably acting out because he's either jealous or doesn't want you to come in between brothers which is dumb.
      If he doesn't trust your judgment then he's probably not worth it. :|
      [CENTER]i55.tinypic.com/ftn68p.jpg
      [SIZE=4]LOVE, PINK[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]