Why do you or dont you belive in JESUS.

• Why do you or dont you belive in JESUS.

Very few people believe in god. I Would LOVE to know why.

Well I think Jesus is real because I feel his love. I have had encounters with him. Our society is built on Christian morals. Science proves Charles Darwin wrong.how else would you explain miracles, especially after some passionate praying and fasting. The bible says that Jesus holds us together and Laminin is shaped like a cross, its the substance that keeps our body intact/together. The bible says that Jesus is in the center of creation and there is a cross in the center of the universe. GOOGLE IT…and finally the bible prophecides in Revelations and Daniel of how there will be a one world government ruled by the anti-Christ, after the rapture etc, and the Russian president has already proposed the coin for the one world government and talk about the one world government has been going on for ages - we are headed in that direction.

So if you don’t believe in Jesus, don’t enjoy going to church or even praying to Jeusus please explain why and if you believe in Jesus, going to church, etc. please explain why. oh and please speak of your christian struggles or testimonies if you have any.

(I apologize for not being elaborate, I don’t/didn’t really have much time).

The post was edited 1 time, last by Prodigy ().

• Re: Why do you or dont you belive in JESUS.

Prodigy wrote:

Well I think God is real because I feel his love. I have had encounters with him. Our society is built on Christian morals. Science proves Charles Darwin wrong.how else would you explain miracles, especially after some passionate praying and fasting. The bible says that God holds us together and Laminin is shaped like a cross, its the substance that keeps our body intact/together. The bible says that God is in the center of creation and there is a cross in the center of the universe. GOOGLE IT…and finally the bible prophecides in Revelations and Daniel of how there will be a one world government ruled by the anti-Christ, after the rapture etc, and the Russian president has already proposed the coin for the one world government and talk about the one world government has been going on for ages - we are headed in that direction.

So if you don’t believe in God, don’t enjoy going to church or even praying to God please explain why and if you believe in god, going to church, etc. please explain why. oh and please speak of your christian struggles or testimonies if you have any.

[ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs']YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

if your god existed, he left a long time ago. Believing shit you read in a book that was written long ago in a time when man kind had little understanding of the world at large and to only think life does what it does because some giant spaghetti monster in the sky is incredibly narrow minded. Seriously, do you not believe in a thing called chance?

Our existence is no more puzzling than trees, or sharks or giraffes. We are a mathematical probability.

The post was edited 1 time, last by leviathan ().

Your post made me lol.

Not because I don't believe in God, or Jesus, I'm not sure which you're asking cause your post and title seem to differ on that, but just in general, it was lolworthy.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aannddyy on msn wrote:

hye, i jstu red ur post in the dibates and diskushon bord lol
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

DamnImGood;1062835947 wrote:

I'm definitely an idiot.

[/CENTER]

All of your arguments are based on the Bible.

Bible - written by man
      Man - makes mistakes
      therefore...
      Bible - Mistake

:)
      [COLOR="Green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]To make my dreams come true. To protect the ones I love. And to keep fighting.
      The star inside my heart... please keep on shining strong and bring me power![/FONT][/COLOR]

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

The only thing worse than a smart-ass is a dumb smart-ass.

Wow…I’m substantiating my belief with fact. You speak of the bible but not the scientific and physical facts that support it.Please just think about what you want to say before you type it. Oh and the bible was inspired by the Holy Spirit not man. So what God wanted to be in it is. Ha...many are converting to other religions so too are they creating they’re on, as prophesized in the bible, and na God didn’t go anywhere, you just don’t look to him. But God will show you his power. This already played out in the bible. God let evil and wicked people to rise in order to convey his power, his love and his grace.

If you’re going to argue please use fact and if possible please argue against my points.
      Oh n please substantiate your reasons if that’s not too much to ask.
      (Think of GOD the FATHER, Jesus and the Holy Spirit as an egg. They are one yet individuals. Well really they originate from GOD the FATHER who replicated himself into two other different images/ beings)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Prodigy ().

When the Bible is actually supported by facts, and isn't just a whole bunch of stories to scare people into believing them, and was NOT written by man, then I'll consider believing it. :)
      [COLOR="Green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]To make my dreams come true. To protect the ones I love. And to keep fighting.
      The star inside my heart... please keep on shining strong and bring me power![/FONT][/COLOR]

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

The only thing worse than a smart-ass is a dumb smart-ass.

The post was edited 1 time, last by JoBro: typo ().

Hey :)

Okay first of all our society is not built on Christian morals. Say for example, the leader of the country wants people to not murder each other, not steal and all that, because if they did, then the country would fall to chaos. What does the leader do? "THERE IS AN ULTIMATE BEING FAR POWERFUL THAN MAN WHO WILL DAMN YOU TO HELL IF YOU DO THESE THINGS!!!!" It's a form of behavioural control. The world is not based on Christian morals. It's based on fear of consequences. A person will not kill because they don't want to go to prison. They will not steal because of the same reason. They will not break the speed limit because that will cause a fine to be paid, which will prevent them from buying nice things for themselves and satisfying their greed.

The seven deadly sins do exist in mankind. Greed, gluttony, envy, wrath, lust, sloth and pride. These are human nature. They are the key animal instincts that mankind has, that Christianity has carefully picked out and categorised, so that it is impossible to live a life without breaking those rules. A lion will eat as much as it needs, will want what other lions have, will strike fear into those who oppose him, will fight for a mate, will sleep as much as he wants, and will let it be known that he is head of the pride of lions. Those are the seven deadly sins...tell me, what makes us so different to them?

You will do well to remember that the Bible is quick to shoot down the beliefs of others such as Darwin, but when it comes to the problems of Christianity, they are brushed under the carpet. "An eye for an eye" one moment, "turn the other cheek" the next. "You will be forgiven for your sins" one moment, "Your sins will be remembered always" the next. Tell me, why would a person wish to belong to a religion so indecisive?

Now - Christian teachings dating far beyond that of the Bible state that Lucifer rebelled against God because he was God's most devoted follower, but then it was the good lord himself who created mankind and told Lucifer to bow down to the likes of the clay men when Angels were created from the purities of fire. I don't know about you, but if my father told me to call some other random guy father, I'd freak out too.

Okay, let's see now. Christianity stated that when the messiah arrives the the world will unite under pure monotheism. Never in Jesus' life did this happen. Also, in Christianity there are three aspects to be worshipped; God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Does this sound like pure monotheism to you? I don't think so.

Jesus: "Jesus said "Think not that I have come to abolish the law(Torah) and the prophet". Thing is...he didn't actually do that, to be honest. He kinda messed up there.
      Jesus broke one of the ten commandments!
      "And it was the sabbath day when Jesus made the clay, and opened his eyes." - John 9:14
      "Observe the sabbath day and keep it holy, as the Lord your God commanded you."-Deuteronomy 5:12

There is nothing wrong with a book written over thousands of years to contain stylistic differences. However, if the source is the same unchanging and perfect God then we expect a consistent and coherent message throughout. The Bible suffers from drastic schizophrenic changes. God’s very nature gets turn upside-down. The changes are so great that it is impossible for someone to give an intelligent description of God’s nature based on the entire Bible.

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Matthew 7:21-23." - This is a passage that states that Jesus cast away from him those who did in fact attempt to spread Christianity. "I never knew you: depart from me". Snob.

Mankind have begun to take authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority. Therefore some big guy saying "Christianity is true - believe it or else" is basically a bully, pummelling his own opinion into us. Christianity states that there is an all-powerful, all perfect, all knowing, invisible man living in the sky watching everything you do every minute of the day with a list of ten things that he doesn't want you to do, and if you do do them then he will banish you to a special place full of fire, hate, anger and torture where you will live in misery being excruciatingly ripped apart and burned over and over again for the rest of eternity until the end of time.....but.....he loves you.

OH! I forgot to say. The star of the East that symbolised Jesus' birth...yeah er, that star is in fact Sirius, the brightest star, star of the east, which, on December 24th, comes into alignment with three other stars, which are historically called the THREE KINGS, which all point to the place of sunrise on December 25th. This is why the three kings "follow" the star of the East. To show the "birth" of the sun. Sooooo the Bible saying that the three kings went to Jesus' birth was just a metaphor...makes you think what ELSE could have been metaphors, and not in fact real. What about Jesus' birth itself? What about the prophesies? What about...everything?

You know what? I'm tired, I could go on all night...just...think about it aye? You said the bible prophesied something or other in the starter thread...well dude, it prophesied a hell of a lot that DIDN'T happen too. Sooo...yano.

Much love from Anya
      [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Purple"][CENTER][I]
      Heaven hath no rage like love to hatred turned,
      Nor Hell a fury like a woman scorned.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

Prodigy wrote:

Well I think Jesus is real because I feel his love. I have had encounters with him. Our society is built on Christian morals. Science proves Charles Darwin wrong.how else would you explain miracles, especially after some passionate praying and fasting. The bible says that Jesus holds us together and Laminin is shaped like a cross, its the substance that keeps our body intact/together. The bible says that Jesus is in the center of creation and there is a cross in the center of the universe. GOOGLE IT…and finally the bible prophecides in Revelations and Daniel of how there will be a one world government ruled by the anti-Christ, after the rapture etc, and the Russian president has already proposed the coin for the one world government and talk about the one world government has been going on for ages - we are headed in that direction.

So if you don’t believe in Jesus, don’t enjoy going to church or even praying to Jeusus please explain why and if you believe in Jesus, going to church, etc. please explain why. oh and please speak of your christian struggles or testimonies if you have any.

Sorry, what society is built on Christian morals?

What does Darwin have to do with miracles? And how exactly does science prove Darwin wrong?

A cross in the center of the universe? Huh? What version of the Bible have you been reading?

JoBro wrote:

All of your arguments are based on the Bible.

Bible - written by man
      Man - makes mistakes
      therefore...
      Bible - Mistake

:)
      Ok then.

Let's see.

On the Origin of the Species-written by man.
      Man- makes mistakes.
      On the Original of the Species- Mistake.

Hopefully you saw the rather large flaw in your argument when I applied your logic to another situation.

By the way, how do you go from "man makes mistakes" to the Bible being simply a "mistake?" Certain parables in the Bible may be flawed using your logic; that doesn't make the book itself a mistake.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]