Why do you or dont you belive in JESUS.

• Re: Why do you or dont you belive in JESUS.

Zen wrote:

If Jesus truly acted and said what people say he did, I would go so far as calling him a buddha and I know many people agree with me. Last I checked, there's some record of him being around.

Are you blind? He is portrayed as a villian in the NT.
      [SIZE=1][SIZE=1]But if God gains people through MY LIES, why am I still being condemned as a sinner? :cool: - Paul: Romans 3.7[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=1]What difference does it make, as long as in every way, whether in FALSEHOOD or in truth, Christ is being proclaimed? :wink: Paul. -Phil. 1:18[/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]

First off, it's fucking Believe not Belive you idiot.
      Second, you could never have had experiences with Jesus because he is dead.
      Third, Darwin's work is thoroughly backed up through scientific observation so shut the fuck up.
      And fourth, googling for your nonexistant PROOF that the center of the universe is a cross is such a waste of my time. If, and it's a big IF, any article is found, you probably wrote it.

Oh and I don't believe in God because it is not real.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      MW2: HardCore SnD Fanatic

[/CENTER]

AllDayEveryDay wrote:

................Oh and I don't believe in God because it is not real.

Is that not a statement of faith?
      [SIZE=1][SIZE=1]But if God gains people through MY LIES, why am I still being condemned as a sinner? :cool: - Paul: Romans 3.7[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=1]What difference does it make, as long as in every way, whether in FALSEHOOD or in truth, Christ is being proclaimed? :wink: Paul. -Phil. 1:18[/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]

Sababah wrote:

Is that not a statement of faith?

Oh for pity sakes, are you really going to use the "it-takes-more-faith-to-not-believe-in-God" argument?
      How does it take more faith to disbelieve if you lost faith in a deity? It does not make sense.

AllDayEveryDay wrote:

First off, it's fucking "believe" not "belive" you idiot.
      Second, you could never have had experiences with Jesus because he is dead.
      Third, Darwin's work is thoroughly backed up through scientific observation so shut the fuck up.
      And fourth, googling for your non-existent PROOF that the center of the universe is a cross is such a waste of my time. If, and it's a big IF, any article is found, you probably wrote it.

Oh and I don't believe in God because it is not real.

While I may agree with you, you are coming off extremely biased and rather closed-minded.
      And also don't go and call other people idiots for a small spelling error. There are three formatting errors in your post.

Tombgeek wrote:

Oh for pity sakes, are you really going to use the "it-takes-more-faith-to-not-believe-in-God" argument?
      How does it take more faith to disbelieve if you lost faith in a deity? It does not make sense.

I only replied to his reference to god. He or you didn't lose faith in a diety. You have just come to the conclusion that Paul is a liar. Jesus is not god. Never was. But you'll never find the truth by reading the gospels. They are Bollywood fables written by Paul's followers long after the event in lands far away from Judea to create something to believe in along the lines of Paul's piffle and get the Romans off their backs.

He used the word "believe" so that is a statement of faith. Or a statement of denial, because of the implications if God turns out to be real.

But he'll never know until he asks. And the phone number is G-O-D not j-e-s-u-s. You'll not find dialing instructions to ring j-e-s-u-s in their bible. It specifically says dial G-O-D.
      [/SIZE]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sababah ().

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

Really? 'Cause that sounds like a pretty scientific "mind state."

I don't understand what you mean, xD. Saying that science can't answer everything is scientific?
      What does that even mean?
      It means that science is based on how people in this, world, if you want to call it, think. Humans can only comprehend to a certain level, but it goes beyond that in the realm of Christian beliefs. I'm not 100% sure, but I think Hindus and Muslims believe this too. It's all got to do with the omnipresence thing.
      Really? 'Cause I'm pretty sure you have no proof of that except that you're saying so.
      Can you explain God as he truly is? Think logically, when you come up with no solid answer, that's what I mean.
      That's the purpose of being alive? Fuck that shit. I'm gonna dive head-first into temptation. To hell with faith.
      But that's exactly what we're not supposed to do xD. Do you know what most sins are? No, all of them, are negative things to some extent. Cheating hurts the one being cheated on. Murder not only ends a life prematurely but it hurts people close to them. If you were being sinned against, doesn't it upset you? It's like that for everyone.

What basis do you have to suggest this is true?
      Like I said above, just try. You won't get too far unless you're really trying to revelate.

Yeah, heard that one before. Usually doesn't end well.
      But sometimes it does, it's a completely personal thing.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]♥[/SIZE][SIZE=3]♠[/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=2]♣[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=1]♦[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=3][SIZE=1]♦[/SIZE][SIZE=2]♣[/SIZE]♠[/SIZE][SIZE=4]♥[/SIZE]

Nick and Kris on Skype. wrote:

[7:16:21 PM] Nick: kris, i'm martha stewart.
      [7:18:37 PM] Kris: oh really? lol
      [7:18:43 PM] Kris: how was prison?
      [7:18:47 PM] Nick: hot.
      [/CENTER]

Cyber Policeman wrote:

I don't understand what you mean, xD. Saying that science can't answer everything is scientific?
      It means that science is based on how people in this, world, if you want to call it, think. Humans can only comprehend to a certain level, but it goes beyond that in the realm of Christian beliefs. I'm not 100% sure, but I think Hindus and Muslims believe this too. It's all got to do with the omnipresence thing.
      Can you explain God as he truly is? Think logically, when you come up with no solid answer, that's what I mean.
      But that's exactly what we're not supposed to do xD. Do you know what most sins are? No, all of them, are negative things to some extent. Cheating hurts the one being cheated on. Murder not only ends a life prematurely but it hurts people close to them. If you were being sinned against, doesn't it upset you? It's like that for everyone.

Like I said above, just try. You won't get too far unless you're really trying to revelate.

But sometimes it does, it's a completely personal thing.
      Dude, that was, like, a week ago. Not like it was important to begin with, but now it's old and unimportant.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

I don't know about Jesus. If he is kind of like the equivalent of Mohammad, then why are there so many pictures of him. Because in Islam you are not allowed to draw pictures of Mohammad or Allah lest it become an idol, like you worship the picture more then the deity itself. But in Christianity, pictures of Jesus and the cross are kind like worshiped too much.

I don't know, plus the religions just kind of seem like intertwined to the point where, I am not sure whether Jesus is THE Prophet, or one of them.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]They see me trollin'...they hatin'... Moderatin'...Tryna catch me writin dirty.[/SIZE]
      [/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snorlax wrote:

I think it's arrogant to think that we as humans would ever be able to understand how the universe was created. If there really is a god, why would he reveal himself to us?
      Why not?

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]