Not sure what people will think.

• Not sure what people will think.

Hey guys, so as you probably all know by now, I'm Ashleigh.
      I was out the other night and met this guy, we exchanged numbers, and last night he called me and asked me to meet him.
      I didn't really think it was a bad idea, so I went to meet him, we hung out for a little bit, and then I decided I wanted to go home. He walked me home, we sat on my doorstep for a little while just chatting about our night, and then I invited him in for some coffee.

Anyway, to the point. This man kissed me, I found it really weird at first, considering we just met, it didn't seem right. I liked it, but I still felt extremely awkward, so I told him I was going to bed. He then told me how he couldn't get home because he'd missed the last bus, feeling sorry for him I decided I'd let him spend the night with me.

He slept in my bed, and he just kept cuddling me. It was becoming clear he was interested in me, and after a little while, it just didn't bother me. We kissed for a little while, and then he began touching me, something in my mind kept telling me that it wasn't right, but I couldn't help but like it. He was a gentleman, he treated me nicely for the whole night.

Never in my life have I experienced such wonderful sex, or such a passionate lover. Because of this, I've decided I no longer like guys my age, and I'm moving onto a much older age range (45-55).

So I guess after all this rambling, I should ask your opinion.
      Is it that bad that I had sexual intercourse with a 50 year old I barely knew, and want to do it again?
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]♠[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="1"][CENTER]Teenhut's original slut.[/CENTER]
      [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    • Re: Not sure what people will think.

You're getting in a dangerous zone, 16 is legal where you are if I'm not mistaken, but like you said, it felt wrong, I'm not trying to be stereotypical but what does a 50 year old see in a 16 year old girl besides a hot body?

he'd missed the last bus

50 years old and no car, or shitty excuse to have sex with you.

My opinion: Stop it now, he clearly took advantage of you.

I'm just saying, not the first time 50 year olds took advantage of 16 year olds for sex and in a latter date did bad things, 50 years old = mid life crisis, you should really avoid them, especially ones that basically rape you in your own bed, in your own house, because you felt sorry for him missing the bus...

Yeah, honestly. That's just weird. I think he took advantage of you, frankly. It's good that the sex was great, but that's not a reason to date someone that could be your father in terms of age.
      [[FONT="Comic Sans MS"] [SIZE="3"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
      Never again. </3[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/FONT]

I think it's fine that you're attracted to older guys, but that age difference is a bit much. I'm not saying it's wrong, because there are plenty of relationships that are like that and true. It's just this one that seems a little... :shifty:

Now, let's have a good look at what happened.
      -He invited you to meet him. Not too bad.
      -You invited him in for coffee. That's kinda the sign that you want to have sex
      -He kissed you. You guys just met, you said it felt wrong, but you liked it. Of course you did, that's how your body responds. There's nothing wrong with liking it, but it s
      -The bus excuse. Well, that's where it should have been obvious of his intentions. He should have kept track of time better if this were true.
      -He slept in your bed. He showed he was interested in you, but you still felt like it was wrong. You liked it because it felt good, there's no shame in that, but you didn't do what your mind was telling you, you let your body think for you. A lot of people do that.

Overall, looking over what happened, what each thing that happened means, this man is not really interested in you. As for your question, I don't think it was bad you did it because of his age. I just think it was bad because your brain was telling you no, and your body was telling you yes. And you gave in to your body.

Your brain was telling you something about him. Telling you that it wasn't right and that you shouldn't have done it. For the future, just be careful, and try to listen to what your mind is telling you rather than your urges.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

I think it is a bit weird with the whole "he missed the bus" and you said yourself that it didn't feel right to start with, I would recommed getting to know him better and then considering whether or not to continue, there isn't anything wrong with you being interested in older men, you just should be careful that hes not taking advantage of you.

well, generally, most people aren't going to understand your feelings. and you seem pretty aware and not really minding the fact that the bus thing was sketchy. but if you liked it, and you would do it again; i don't see a problem with doing so. even if i was attracted to older guys, i wouldn't act on them. but the age difference is unrealistic, and i don't think it would be a great idea to simulate the situation on a frequent basis unless you're completely sure you want to. but just take note that a lot of people wouldn't naturally approve of it.

Inappropriate wrote:

Wow you're dumb.

i don't see how intelligence is relevant. lol