Are These Signs That She Likes Me?

• Are These Signs That She Likes Me?

School has just started up for me, and there is this new girl at my high school. I'm not for sure if she likes me, but it kind of sounds like it. She was sitting at a table and i was walking by. She looked up at me with a smile and said, "Jason, you make my day!" Today, I was talking to one of my teachers in the hallway, and she patted me on the shoulder while she was walking by. I was walking out of school that day, and she was in the parking lot and said "Have a good day, Jason!" Also, I dont know what she was trying to do, but one day I was talking to a friend in the hallway, and she walked by. While she was walking by, she mumbled her name to herself a couple of times and I looked back at her, and she laughed. I know this isnt enough information, but do you think there is a little bit of interest? Also, how could I find out if she is interested?
    • Re: Are These Signs That She Likes Me?

She is flirting with you big time man. If you're interested in her, then start Flirting with her! And see if things go better between you both.

Dont take her flirting as an approval and tell her that you like her, just flirt with her for now and you'll automatically know if she is interested.
    • Re: Are These Signs That She Likes Me?

Some of the things seem to be flirting, the touching, smiling, trying to get your attention ect.

To be sure, try doing some of the things to her. Flirt with her. Talk to her more. Give her your attention like she wants and as you do, she'll start to get more "daring" in her attempts to flirt if she really is interested.
      As you talk to her you should be able to get an idea of whether or not she is interested in you. Then if you're interested in her as well, then ask her to hang out. But talking to her and seeing how she is around you is a good way to tell.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]