Help three guys and no clue???

• Help three guys and no clue???

Right you know the saying, "Men are like buses theres always another on round the corner", yeah well that's true. But in my case three came togeather and I don't know which one to hop on!:confused:

Guy number one: He's 27, in jail for murder, and will be for another while. He's a bad boy and what girl doesn't like a bad boy? He's ruff and ready.

Guy number two: He's 31, just single after four years, lives quite a bit away from me. He's really witty and caring.

Guy number three: He's 22, so nice really sweet. I know for a fact he's genuine. He's always there for me and waits up all night to talk to me on the phone for hours.

I love the idea of number one but I know it's going to be a mistake but I'm attracted to the thought of his life.
      Number two I just don't know he always on about settling down togeather and I want that but not for another two or three years.
      Number three is just so kind and caring really nice but I've never been with a nice guy like that.

Which should I pick?
      I really don't care if you hate me...Your daddy still wants to date me :)
    • Re: Help three guys and no clue???

Well I'll just say what I think, I'll let you be the deciding factor.

Number 1 is in jail for murder, chances are he won't get out anytime soon. Bad Boy or not, physical seperation, plus a history of extreme violence never leads to anything good.

Number 2, just got out of a 4 year relationship, he is trying to get a emotional reaction from someone, doesn't matter who. He lives a distance from you. He will be clingy, and don't you second guess it, he will try and prove to himself and to you that he is a good keep.

Number 3, is staring you in the face as the obvious answer.

You just need to decide if you want an actual relationship, or a fling. Because the first two, will turn into a fling with added baggage.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]Je voudrais pouvoir oublier le passé, oublier ce que j'ai vu et ce que j'ai fait, que j'ai rencontré et que j'aime. Ha, j'ai fait des erreurs et fait des appels mal, n'est-ce pas lintastic? Oh bien.
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Bloodrun wrote:

Well I'll just say what I think, I'll let you be the deciding factor.

Number 1 is in jail for murder, chances are he won't get out anytime soon. Bad Boy or not, physical seperation, plus a history of extreme violence never leads to anything good.

Number 2, just got out of a 4 year relationship, he is trying to get a emotional reaction from someone, doesn't matter who. He lives a distance from you. He will be clingy, and don't you second guess it, he will try and prove to himself and to you that he is a good keep.

Number 3, is staring you in the face as the obvious answer.

You just need to decide if you want an actual relationship, or a fling. Because the first two, will turn into a fling with added baggage.

Well said, kind sir, well said.

So, obviously, I like this answer a lot. At least try and consider Number 3 before making any kind of decision. I say go out on a few dates with him and see what he's like. Plus, he's closer to your age so you and him are in the same range of things (seeing how the two older gentlemen are years apart from you and therefore is living a whole decade or so different than you.)

So what if he's nice? That's not necessarily a bad thing. If you have never gone out with a 'nice guy' before, then now seems like a good time to start. If it hasn't worked out with the 'bad guys', then whose to say that guy Number 1 will work out for you?

However, as you know, the decision is all yours. I guess it depends on the chemistry you have with each of them and how comfortable you are with them.

Good luck!
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]

oompaloompas wrote:

You'll pick number 1 no matter what we say. That's just how it works. And inb4 you messaging me about it again, this time it's not particullary aimed towards you.

Am I don't know who to pick so I just wanted to see other peoples opinions. And I won't write tp you I only did last time because you were speaking about my looks and not what I wrote but thanks anyway. :)

armyforthebroken wrote:

Well said, kind sir, well said.

So, obviously, I like this answer a lot. At least try and consider Number 3 before making any kind of decision. I say go out on a few dates with him and see what he's like. Plus, he's closer to your age so you and him are in the same range of things (seeing how the two older gentlemen are years apart from you and therefore is living a whole decade or so different than you.)

So what if he's nice? That's not necessarily a bad thing. If you have never gone out with a 'nice guy' before, then now seems like a good time to start. If it hasn't worked out with the 'bad guys', then whose to say that guy Number 1 will work out for you?

However, as you know, the decision is all yours. I guess it depends on the chemistry you have with each of them and how comfortable you are with them.

Good luck!

I know the more I think about it and see it wrote down in frount of me I relise number three is properly the best choice and I mean we get on really well. I just don't know how to react to a man who treats me so well.

My age has nothing to do with it I can talk to them all and carry out conversations. I prefurr older men anyway, if number three didn't get on with me so well I wouldn't even think of going out with him over his age. Didn't relise his age right away assumed by the way he was that he was older.

Nessax wrote:

I know the more I think about it and see it wrote down in frount of me I relise number three is properly the best choice and I mean we get on really well. I just don't know how to react to a man who treats me so well.

My age has nothing to do with it I can talk to them all and carry out conversations. I prefurr older men anyway, if number three didn't get on with me so well I wouldn't even think of going out with him over his age. Didn't relise his age right away assumed by the way he was that he was older.

Girl, if he treats ya well, just take it and appreciate it :wink:
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]

Dessolution wrote:

You ever tried to keep things simple and date a nice boy? lol

Honestly no.:blush: Men like that havn't appeared in my social group very often, and when they did I always thought of them as outsiders and odd. Stupid I know. But maybe I should give this a chance.