My WORST enemy every is in my classes! OMFG!

• My WORST enemy every is in my classes! OMFG!

Hey guys my name is Courtney, Im 15 and Im going to grade 11.

Okay I am freaking OUT!

So I JUST found out my ex-best friend has TWO classes with me! But my BEST friend is in every class with me so I am happy.

Okay she always stares at me and gives me dirty looks, I will never talk to her because I havent talked to her in like 6 months. And when she stares at me like that her friends do too... okay so she is in my first class which I know her friends are in too and my friends are in it too so thats okay. But I have never talked to her she is so mean and stupid and rude Im worried I might end up in a situation where I will have to talk to her or something like for a project where the teacher makes me her partner!!!

Also okay then she is in my chem class and okay ALL my friends are in this class espeically my best friend and lots of people I hate too so wtf Im going to walk in and have to deal wit hit all! Her best best friend is in my english class, when we see each other in the hall I just want to punch her so bad because she is so rude u have no idea what things she has done / said to me its so horrible like its not even funny!!!

So what do I do... like okay on the first day when I walk in I am going to be there alone for a bit becuase my best friend is coming late and her and all her friends are in that class... so help... please!! Like how should I deal with it and what do I do if I am put in a situation where I have to talk to her ... like okay so onetime in class the teacher made me her partner but it was a dumb supply teacher and as soon as she turned around I ran out of class!!! Help please im freaking OUT YO!!!
    • Re: My WORST enemy every is in my classes! OMFG!

To be honest, you're going to just have to suck it up, be mature and deal with it. Unless you want to get your schedule completely changed around. You can't change the fact that she's in your class, nor can you change the way she looks at you. The chance is, if she sees it's getting a rise out of you, she's going to keep doing it, so don't let her see that it bothers you. Blow it off, enjoy time with you friend. Pay attention to what you're learning, not so much to who is staring and giving you dirty looks. It'll benefit you in the long run.

As everyone said, all you can do is ignore her. I hate school drama just for this reason. Now, there is something you can do about being partners with them. All you have to do is stay after class and tell your teacher "So and so and I are not on good terms, and for the future, I'd prefer if there is a class assignment in which we need partners, we are not together." Explain that it would be better for everyone, and things would not be as productive if you were together. Teachers are usually good with that stuff.

But yeah, all you can do is either make peace, or just ignore. Be the bigger person. In the long run you'll be more proud of yourself rather than punching them.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Hello :)

First of all, lol @ oompaloompa's comment. :D

You know, high school kids are often immature, it's just how they are, most people grow out of it eventually. The thing is, you know that you're not like that, so you know what you have to do already. this is just life. There's shit that goes on, and there's nothing you can do about it I'm afraid. It's just the way the world works. You can't make up with her because she's too immature. You can't confront her because she's too aggressive. You have nothing to tell the teachers to ask for help for. All you can do is be the bigger person, put a brave face on, and ignore her.
      If you fear that you will be put with her in a partnership with some sort of project, then you should see your teacher now, at the beginning of the year, alone, and tell her that you have had a lot of issues with this person, so if anything comes up, could she not pair you up with her. If your teacher has any form of heart, then she will go along with it.

If you get any grief, tell your head of year.

Best of luck to you from Anya x
      [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Purple"][CENTER][I]
      Heaven hath no rage like love to hatred turned,
      Nor Hell a fury like a woman scorned.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

Life is fulling of dealing with people you don't like, get over it.

Either that, or actually fight her. I've been promised by numerous girls that a fight is soon to go down, but then it never happens. I've given up hope, and come to the sobering realization that unless there is some money involved, girls probably won't fight...
      [CENTER]"Young King, pay me in gold."
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

I understand that it could be a little hard to handle having your enemies close-by to you, especially in a classroom, but you need to be the bigger person here. If they stare, ignore them. And yeah, there may be instances where your teacher will partner you guys up, but if that ever happens - then just breathe in, calm down, and try to put your differences aside to work together - for the sake of your grade. If you find that, however, you can not work well with her then let the teacher know. 'I can't work well with her, may I request a different partner?' The teachers usually accommodate the students if they are being honest. Don't let something like this bother you from getting your education. At least you have a safety net, your friends, to be there and support you.
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]

Dr.Carter wrote:

Either that, or actually fight her. I've been promised by numerous girls that a fight is soon to go down, but then it never happens. I've given up hope, and come to the sobering realization that unless there is some money involved, girls probably won't fight...

Really! I've seen it happen a couple times. It gets pretty nasty. There wasn't any money involved, but there might have been alcohol... :o

Anyway, I'm with pretty much everyone else - it's just something you'll have to deal with. Ignore her, and if you have to talk to her, act civilized. Be the bigger person.

Okay I am FREAKING OUT I walked in on the first day and she was staring at me nad I acted calm and sat down then my best friend came and we sat at the back and then she kept turning around and staring and all her friends did to and at lunch she was sitting next to me and all my friends and she said Hi to me and I freaked I was like BITCH WTF WHEN I TOLD U TO NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN I MEANT IT and I grabbed a bottle of coke and threw it at her face and i hit her squar ein the face and the cap was loose so coca cola went all over her and she freaked out and she tried to run away but she was wearing heels and triped and sprained her ankle!!! her friensd and ppl are scared of me now... :shifty:

I have never had enemies in the classroom, but this year there were enemies. I do not know how to fight with Tim. I can never answer them, that either the answer. Oh...
      [SIZE=3]Je veux moi quelqu'un, quelque part, et parfois d'attente [/SIZE]