So now what?

• So now what?

Yesterday, i went to an awesome concert with my friend, his gf and one of her friends(call her may). so me and may were getting along really well so we exchanged phone numbers(she asked from my # first)and when the concert ended and we had to leave I asked her for a hug and she hesitated for a millisecond but we hugged. anyways, what do i do now? text her? but what should i say? help plz.
    • Re: So now what?

It's Sunday, so if you want to talk to her again, wait until Monday or whenever you have free time.

Don't be too anxious and don't explain everything- You see some guys tend to call girls up and say hey it's me- "John remember?" You see these mere words will make her feel somewhat higher in comparison to you as you are trying to ask her whether she remembers you or not. Try to be calm and act normal instead of getting anxious and spoiling the whole deal.

Now it's normal to be anxious, but take a couple minutes to relax before you call, if you decide to call.

Make it interesting but be short- The best possible way to really get a girl to carry on a conversation is to make her laugh within the very first 5 minutes of the conversation. You see if you can make her laugh than her interest levels in you would instantly double and she will be more attention but this is where you leave her begging for more.

Either way, point out how much fun you had that night, and mention that you would to like do it again sometime.
      Try to avoid long pauses as much as possible, this is where the part of having something to say before hand comes in. The objective being to see if she would like to hang out again.

Besides all that, the key thing is to just be yourself. =P
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]Je voudrais pouvoir oublier le passé, oublier ce que j'ai vu et ce que j'ai fait, que j'ai rencontré et que j'aime. Ha, j'ai fait des erreurs et fait des appels mal, n'est-ce pas lintastic? Oh bien.
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: So now what?

What exactly are you looking for with her? Do you want to be friends, or do you have an interest in her and want to try going out with her? In either case, I agree with the above, wait a day or so before trying to contact her in any way so you don't seem anxious or anything. From her point of view, having this guy she just met suddenly all over her wanting to know everything could make her a bit nervous about you, so take things nice and easy. There isn't really any certain 'thing' to do after meeting a girl and trading numbers. Just go with what feels natural to you, go with the flow of things. If you hang out with her again, see how she reacts towards you, since body language is one of the best ways to tell what a person thinks of you without them actually saying it.