School is making feel like shit, and it is making me nervous. Please talk to me.

• School is making feel like shit, and it is making me nervous. Please talk to me.

Here is my situation. Last year I went to a very small private school with 10 students in the entire school, and they basically held your hand through all of the work. This year it is my Junior year and I switched schools to a 500 student private school. Last year I had NO homework at all. Now I have 2 hours a night. I have a test or a quiz every other day, and it is so stressful. I feel like I am the biggest idiot there because I learn very slow, and everyone else in my classes understands everything before I do. I have a hard time in every single class besides my electives. I feel like an idiot, I am so stressed, and I worry that I am too stupid to go anywhere in life, and I will be working at Burger King for the rest of my life. Someone please talk to me! I am never happy anymore.
  • Re: School is making feel like shit, and it is making me nervous. Please talk to me.

Hey man, you have to apply yourself!
    Think of it as a "social awakening". Now you have a chance to make friends that can last you the rest of your life. Talk to people, make friends!

Also, the work is challenging, but it's helping you. You should take the opportunity to make yourself better.

Study hard, even if it takes you four hours a night to understand to understand it. If you need help, post your problem here or get a tutor.

You don't have long until you're out on your own.

NEVER give up. Hard work and dedication pays off. You have to have that "drive". Just keep pushing. It'll be hard at first, very hard. The more you push, the easier it'll become.

Being a success will become a habit. You can do it. Anyone can do it. You just have to have the right attitude!
    [LEFT][SIZE=2][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][SIZE=2]ニンジャウォーリアーズ[/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][SIZE=2]-( The Ninja Warrior )-[/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][SIZE=2]My Internet Radio Guide[/SIZE][/LEFT]
  • Re: School is making feel like shit, and it is making me nervous. Please talk to me.

Then get someone to explain it in terms that are easier to understand.
    Give me a specific example please.
    [LEFT][SIZE=2][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][SIZE=2]ニンジャウォーリアーズ[/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][SIZE=2]-( The Ninja Warrior )-[/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][SIZE=2]My Internet Radio Guide[/SIZE][/LEFT]

hey man. i am sure there are counselors or academic advisors in your school that can help you out. i mean, they are supposed to help you ease into this transition and to help you deal with the added coursework. don't stress out and just relax. the more you mull over it - it will drive you crazy.

i recommend going to an advisor or something as soon as you can and just letting them know that you need some extra help. i mean, you can do it, don't worry - you aren't dumb or anything. all of us just learn at different paces and the instructors at your school should appreciate and help you out with that.

good luck and stop thinking about it! you are a fine student, man. don't worry.
    [RIGHT]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/RIGHT]