no girlfriend at 19,ugly?

• Re: no girlfriend at 19,ugly?

looks are only part of attraction, yes it is the first things that people notice about someone, but IF i was a girl(im a guy), i would not call you ugly. And most girls DO like when the guy makes the first move.

so if there is a girl you might be interested in gather up your courage and talk to her. and here is a hint. if you can make a girl laugh at you in the first 5-10 minutes of conversation it usually shows that you have a sense of humor and you are not a simple, plain stick in the mud kind of guy. It makes you seem interesting to the girl which definately helps in getting a girl to like you.
      hope this helps.
      :D

nah, you're not ugly. Making a funny face in the pic sure but you look pretty normal. Girls look for a lot more than just looks, just as (some) guys do (I like to consider myself one of those, looks don't mean squat to me if I don't like a girl's personality). It's more about how you carry yourself, how you approach girls, etc. Than anything.

But what would I know? I'm 18 and I've never had a girlfriend, been kissed, etc. before no matter how badly I want to find love. But I think it's because I don't have the confidence that girls like, among other things (Im super emotional, but in my own defense, only about the actual important stuff). Being nice and caring and sensitive like girls say they want just doesn't seem to work in reality. You gotta be the alpha male, the biggest meanest badass in the room. Haha ok I know that isn't true but... Oh wait yes, yes it kind of is. :p In a lot of cases, it's the jerks who get somewhere and the nice peaceful guys who just get to be the friend the girl later comes crying to when the jerk treats her badly, but she never just dates the nice guy. Oh well, at least it's something to be friends... But enough of my ramblings.

I don't mean to turn this into a rate me thread but what about me? Am I ugly? lol

your NOT ugly, but your not hugely attractive either.

aim for some less attractive girls before you try to climb your way up the ladder ;)

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

David! wrote:

No, you're not ugly. In the photo you look a tiny bit off guard like you weren't expecting the camera, but you're definitely not ugly. :p I've seen some *really* unattractive people with girlfriends/boyfriends, so trust me, you can do it.

one of them is mee =P
      [RIGHT][CENTER]
      "http://www.adminforums.org"[/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]

[CENTER] [/CENTER]

i believe that any guy can get any girl, as long as they appear confident and are happy with the person they are. use your strengths, if you are shy then be shy, if you are funny then be funny etc. i wouldnt worry too much about it, your still pretty young, i didnt get a gf either until i was 19, i found that its when you stop looking for a gf then thats when you get one. as said above, its pretty much down to you making a move, a lot of women will not make the first move, so its up to you, just go up to a girl you like and start up a conversation, work off what she says, then ask for her phone number, she wont stay talking to you if she is not into you. you definitely are not ugly, but even if you were, all you have to do is try and act confident. i hope this helped!!

Well, don't think you are ugly at all, have seen many guys who look waaay worse and had GF's ;)

then again i'm in pretty much same situation as you, 19 and not had a gf nor kiss yet, but can blame myself for that - had plenty of chances to get a gf, but i was not confident enough ;) or was simply too picky when i noticed a girl was trying to aproach me, oh well..

good luck, i'm sure you will find one when you will least expect it ;)

You need confidence! Girls like it if you make the first move, put yourself out there.
      Eye contact is a good thing, if your talking to a girl give eyecontact, use your hands to talk a bit, be engaged into the conversation. Smile too. Usually relationships come aroundwhen you least expect it, just dont try, be relaxed.
      Hope i helped

piecesofadream wrote:

You need confidence! Girls like it if you make the first move, put yourself out there.
      Eye contact is a good thing, if your talking to a girl give eyecontact, use your hands to talk a bit, be engaged into the conversation. Smile too. Usually relationships come aroundwhen you least expect it, just dont try, be relaxed.
      Hope i helped

lol, everyone says this but it doesn't seem to be true.

dude u look pretty baked in that pic first off and no u aint ugly u need to walk up to the hottest chick u see and just be like yo whats up whats the worst that can happen she ignores u big deal its not like ull see her again go out with ur boys and go number hunting its extremely simple try to get some girls numbers the worst that can happen is u get a couple fakes big deal but i bet u ull get a couple girls numbers u just gotta walk up to them and just start talkin to them

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

im tellin u it works i mean i aint the best lookin guy on here but if ya pm me ill show u some of the girls ive pulled