Every time I eat I feel sick

• Re: Every time I eat I feel sick

I know how you feel... When I was finished with my last surgery, it left me in a really bad state. even for about a month after I was healed up, it felt like I could hardly eat without getting the sick part of being full. Later that year, I was prescribed with some anti OCD medicine and it also increased apatite as a side effect, I actually felt hungry again, it was quite great. i took myself off that medication, but the sickness hasn't come back.

If you aren't eating enough, and on a proper schedule, it could be similar. It could also be because of what you're eating. Try eating some small healthy snacks through out the day, and see if it gets better. Healthy in general could help.
      Also, the typical breakfast/lunch/dinner could help. Having a consistent schedule could help your body metabolize differently.

Hope that helps-- It's really a terrible feeling...

(Love the name by the way, i'm obsessed with Dexter)
    • Re: Every time I eat I feel sick

I can't always eat right, and at the right time(almost never)

I also feel constantly like I'm full, but at the same time I feel hungry, I also get heartburn often.

I'll have to wait at least another year to go to the doctor, I have a few appointments already waiting to be scheduled(health system is really slow, been waiting 9 months already) my mum suspects I have arthritis...