What Is The Definition Of Your First Name According To Urban Dictionary?

• What Is The Definition Of Your First Name According To Urban Dictionary?

Use This Link: http://www.urbandictionary.com

Type your FULL FIRST name. (No nick/short names)

So since I call myself Josh, but my full first name is Joshua, I will search Joshua.

Put the number 1 definition NO MATTER what it says. It will be funny!

The post was edited 2 times, last by josh1234 ().

• Re: What Is The Definition Of Your First Name According To Urban Dictionary?

Joshua is a sexy, masculine individual exuding the most desirable of traits. Although Joshua may be timid at first, his genuine and compassionate charm shine through above all things. He can be trusted with any secret and will always pull through even when the going gets tough. His understanding and supportive nature can put anyone at ease as he is never judgmental but rather always willing to listen with an open mind. He is the epitome of a true man.
      My boyfriend is an absolute Joshua.

When used in the context of an Australian Male, the Term/Name "Lee" denotes awesomeness, In 1842 a great man predicted that all males named "Lee" in the year 1987 shall become 'King of the World' upon their 20th birthday. Because this great philosophiser was shot in the back while dancing to the 1842 one hit wonder "Hamertime" (a song about communist oppression) the truth was never released to the public.
      Angie: "OMG its Lee, hes so shiney"
      Scott: "Yup, cant fight that. He is awesome"
      Ben: "Yeah, i wish i was Lee"
      Sam: "Lee's so hot right now!"
      Lee: "Guys! Keep is down, Im busy having sex with supermodels!"

O.o I knew I should have been born Australian.
      formspring.me/LeeAnderson Eh formspring me I suppose. I have fallen to a new level...

The most amazing, kick ass, beautiful girl in the word. She does everything and more, a most kind and loving girl who will never betray you. She is full of endless passion, adorable, cute, energetic, funny, and above all, trust worthy. She never gives up, and always does her best. Everything about her is amazing. Beautiful to the extreme, she is a perfect being that even the gods are envious of.

The name of a girl who is very pretty and is so lovable that boys fall in love with her instantly.
      Chick: OMG! DID YOU SEE LISA YESTERDAY?!
      Dude: Yeah, I'm like...in love with that chica.

:lol:
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aannddyy on msn wrote:

hye, i jstu red ur post in the dibates and diskushon bord lol
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

DamnImGood;1062835947 wrote:

I'm definitely an idiot.

[/CENTER]

Katelyn is a girl. She is not like any other girl you will encounter in your lifetime. She's different, but, in a good way. She is beautiful. She is knows to be extremely shy. She is prone to being attracted to older guys, and older guys tend to be attracted to her. Which, can not always be a bad thing. To sum this up, Katelyn's are; - Hot - Has a great personality - Super smart. - Super funny - Extremely shy - Can turn your floomy day around to a sunny day - AN ALL OUT AMAZING GIRL
      Hey, that girl over there has the name Katelyn!
      [CENTER] <3
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]

so cool, has tons of friends, likes the wrong guys, loves to go shopping, smart
      Jenna is sooo hot! She's a genius but she acts like a blonde to make life more fun! All the guys are in love with her and she has really high morals. She's occasionally attracted to the wrong guys...ex: PLAYERS AND ASSHOLES! But her heart is always in the right place. I love her!
      i dont know why i like you so much...(actually i do, everyone loves Jenna)

I can honestly say everything except the part about liking assholes is false.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

The heterosexual way of spelling the name Eric. The name implies many meanings: -awesome beyond comparison (adj.) -stunningly handsome and suave (adj.) -able to attract large numbers of women without using any effort (verb) -able to do all things exceedingly well (verb)
      Wow! That pass was freaking erik!

Woman 1: Did you see that really erik guy?
      Woman 2: Yeah, I'd totally hook up with him!

Fred: Man, why does Todd always get so many women?
      Jeff: Because he can erik better than anyone!

Boss: You must have worked incredibly hard on this report. I think you erik better than anyone I've ever seen!

:nono:
      [RIGHT]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/RIGHT]

Lester
      98 up, 18 down
      buy lester mugs, tshirts and magnets

A very charismatic male of Altaic descent. Lesters are usually musically talented, gifted at making wine, and at times can be slightly socially awkward. Nevertheless, there need to be more Lesters in the world. They are truly wonderful people.

Don't you just love Lester?
      Yes, he is a wonderful person to have in the world.

[SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lester.0 ().

Eleni : The act of giving a blow job to a bon jovi song
      I got elenied while I was living on a prayer

----
      Mines by far the best hahaaa :rofl:
      [CENTER]Some people think I'm crazy, others think that duck's better than chicken (:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]