Help me learn how to finger

• Help me learn how to finger

I've been seeing this girl for a while now and she means the world to me. Ive already fingered her once, actually, but I dont think I did a good job. We never have a chance to be alone, so unfortunately it happened in a movie theater (dont judge us based on that). I basically just slipped my hand in her jeans and stuck my two fingers in, and just moved back and forth. Im not experienced, so I didnt know where her clit was, and I couldnt move my hand much because her jeans were tight. She was wet and she said she enjoyed it, but i want to do better next time. Advice please?? :confused:
    • Re: Help me learn how to finger

One thing that might help if you plan to do it in a theater or something where taking her pants all the way off is not exactly viable, I would suggest her wearing looser pants. If it's a spur of the moment thing, you should try to vary the speed you finger with, and do what she wants over everything else. If she isn't happy with what you're doing, there's not really any point. :p Now, if you were in an ideal situation where you could do what you wanted, and all that, you should probably rub her thighs a bit, or prior to actually fingering, you could do a bit of fore-foreplay, like making out with her or something. I'm probably not the best authority on this, but I hope this helps. :)

Put your finger in there...

No, in all seriousness: make sure your hands are clean, there isn't anything under your nails, and they aren't sharp or long. Try and get the girl turned on beforehand, start off slow, be gentle and have rhythm. Thats as best as I can describe it to you.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

The best advise is just to ask her

'what feels best to you?' all girls are different

some girls just like straight fingering, lots of girls love gspot fingering, but its up to her, you need to talk to her about it and get her to show you how she likes it

what one of my old gf's did was put her hand over mine and show me exactly how she liked it and then took her hand away and just let me carry on from there
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Kevmo7 wrote:

The best advise is just to ask her

'what feels best to you?' all girls are different

some girls just like straight fingering, lots of girls love gspot fingering, but its up to her, you need to talk to her about it and get her to show you how she likes it

what one of my old gf's did was put her hand over mine and show me exactly how she liked it and then took her hand away and just let me carry on from there

This too, a lot of girls aren't comfortable enough for all that though.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

Take your middle and ring fingers and insert them with your palm face up, leaving your index and pinky fingers straight. Then, flex your middle and ring finger like you are drawing them into your palm, straighten them out again, flex them again, I think you get the drift.

That method doesn't have a lot in the way of clitoral stimulation, but it hits the G-spot very well.
      [CENTER]"Young King, pay me in gold."
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

For start don't insert anything anywhere. Just touch her gently all over, caress, rub her labias and then start gently rubbing her clit (don't attack directly clit).
      When she's aroused, moaning and moving her hips toward you and your hand you can start with gentle insertion of ONE finger but without finger fucking, just circular motion and some of "come here" motion while your fingertips are directed to her belly.
      But deff the best is to ask her, not just like "Exlplain me in details what to do" but rather, while doing something to her, "Is it good" "Do you like this" "What do you want me to do now".
      Remember, you can't be too gentle or too slow at the begining.
      Also, don't touch her with dirty hands! That's very important. And try to find more initimate and private place where she can relax and you can see what are you doing (doesn't mean you have to stare at her vagina, she may feel uncomfortable) and have more space.

The post was edited 2 times, last by ivaiva ().

Dr.Carter wrote:

Take your middle and ring fingers and insert them with your palm face up, leaving your index and pinky fingers straight. Then, flex your middle and ring finger like you are drawing them into your palm, straighten them out again, flex them again, I think you get the drift.

That method doesn't have a lot in the way of clitoral stimulation, but it hits the G-spot very well.

^ THIS
      if you move the plam of your hand around a bit or press it close against her it would stimulate the clit slightly ... giving her little hits or burst of both gspot and clit stimulation causing her to go crazy
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Her clit is like 2cmish or inches on the upper hood part? I think it's been a while since I was in sex ed :D...
      Just put a finger or two 2 inches or 2 cm on her upper pussy and rub it in different motions/techniques until she makes noises and then stay at that motion/technique w/e the fk you are doing :wink:...

The post was edited 1 time, last by username #11 ().

ok bud, here we go with one hell of a write up from the master ;)

Step 1:
      You want to be turning her on, rub your palm around the edge's of her vagina and the inside of your legs and her lower stomach, just work up the whole area, but slowly and soft, this will drive her crazy too ;)

Step 2:
      Feel around the outside of her vagina, around the lips, and see how wet she is, then feel up towards her clit, basically just feel around so you know where everything is and to see how hot she is, this will also make her very aroused

Step 3:
      At this point she should be pretty excited, you can decide now if you want to rub her clit for a while or start to finger her, i think either works but its best to ask her what she likes best, as some girls rub there clit when they masturbate and others massage there gspot.

Step 4:
      If you decide to rub her clit, its quite basic and she should be able to take you through it, make sure your fingertips are a bit wet from her and then start to rub her clit in a circular motion and just talk to her and see what speed and pressure she likes.

If you decide to finger her, slide two of your fingers inside her, with your palm facing up, go in slowly and just have a bit of a feel around, you should be able to feel a 'hard' or 'rougher' area on the roof of her vagina about 2 inch's in, thats her gspot, so just go slowly and get to know everything, then start to massage her gspot, start to rub her gspot with a 'come here' motion, and make sure you slide your fingers in and out as you do it, its quite hard to explain but when your doing it, you'll be able to pick it up quickly and get the motion perfect.

Step 5:
      If she wants both, you can use your thumb on the same hand to rub her clit, if you can get that whole motion down really good, then your all sorted

Step 6:
      When she is getting close, you will noticed her breathing will change and her vagina muscles will flex around your fingers, keep up the motion and make sure its consistent, if she says 'dont stop' then obviously, dont stop lol!

Then just keep going and going until she cum's and your gonna know when that happens, so thats about it buddy, not really sure what else I can add.

Tips:
      Dont have dirty hands or fingernails, no long ones either.

Talk to her, make sure you ask her and talk to her the entire time, communication is vital!

Make sure she is relaxed, if she is really tense this will be a very uphill battle.

Have fun!
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by ben101 ().

Kevmo7 wrote:

ok bud, here we go with one hell of a write up from the master ;)

Step 1:
      You want to be turning her on, rub your palm around the edge's of her vagina and the inside of your legs and her lower stomach, just work up the whole area, but slowly and soft, this will drive her crazy too ;)

Step 2:
      Feel around the outside of her vagina, around the lips, and see how wet she is, then feel up towards her clit, basically just feel around so you know where everything is and to see how hot she is, this will also make her very aroused

Step 3:
      At this point she should be pretty excited, you can decide now if you want to rub her clit for a while or start to finger her, i think either works but its best to ask her what she likes best, as some girls rub there clit when they masturbate and others massage there gspot.

Step 4:
      If you decide to rub her clit, its quite basic and she should be able to take you through it, make sure your fingertips are a bit wet from her and then start to rub her clit in a circular motion and just talk to her and see what speed and pressure she likes.

If you decide to finger her, slide two of your fingers inside her, with your palm facing up, go in slowly and just have a bit of a feel around, you should be able to feel a 'hard' or 'rougher' area on the roof of her vagina about 2 inch's in, thats her gspot, so just go slowly and get to know everything, then start to massage her gspot, start to rub her gspot with a 'come here' motion, and make sure you slide your fingers in and out as you do it, its quite hard to explain but when your doing it, you'll be able to pick it up quickly and get the motion perfect.

Step 5:
      If she wants both, you can use your thumb on the same hand to rub her clit, if you can get that whole motion down really good, then your all sorted

Step 6:
      When she is getting close, you will noticed her breathing will change and her vagina muscles will flex around your fingers, keep up the motion and make sure its consistent, if she says 'dont stop' then obviously, dont stop lol!

Then just keep going and going until she cum's and your gonna know when that happens, so thats about it buddy, not really sure what else I can add.

Tips:
      Dont have dirty hands or fingernails, no long ones either.

Talk to her, make sure you ask her and talk to her the entire time, communication is vital!

Make sure she is relaxed, if she is really tense this will be a very uphill battle.

Have fun!

Just taught me something new :o.. The Gunshot Spot. pointing finger and middle finger inserted thumb on the clitiris bang bang.. make the bitch screaaammm XD.