Weird Dreams.

• Weird Dreams.

I tend to often have those dreams where you wake up and say: "Oh, thank goodness, it was only a dream."

I have had dreams about being stabbed, and I have dreams of all sorts of things. Including: My aunt, and uncle talking to me again, and so on.
      I had a dream just last night that I was stabbed at our fair, in the grandstands, that later went onto something else, that then went onto my uncle, having sex with me, and I was trying to figure out how I was going to tell my boyfriend about it.
      Well luckily, I woke up to my boyfriend getting out bed, and me waking up being extremely thankful that it was only a dream. I didnt get to see how the dream ended, but at that point I really cared less.
      I just dont know why I have such weird dreams like this, and so many other things.
      Sorry, I just had to vent. P.S. I was sexually assualted, by this particular uncle that was in my dream with me, and ever since it happened, him, and my aunt, wont talk to my family because "im lying, and its my fault." but I also have dreams of them forgiving me, and us getting together and doing things, so I dont know...UGH.
      crumbcakengaligator <3
    • Re: Weird Dreams.

lol, I have had may dreams where I have been stabbed, in fact I had one a few nights ago where I got stabbed in the lower spine. I have had dreams where I stab people, where I commit suicide by laying on railway tracks, where I get shot my terrorists, and all these dreams seem real to me at the time. These are called lucid dreams. You are not weird and this is totally normal. Dreams often have an impact on our life if they are lucid, even a few hours after waking up. I have had weirder dreams but won't post them here lol. It is only your subconscious making sense of life and what you ahve seen/done recently. It is not logical like the conscience, so do not worry :)

p.s, ever had dreams when you can fly?

i have an awful reoccurring dream
      where im driving down the road in the dark usually a motorway then it begins to rain, the car in front of me slams on its breaks i do too but don't see the motorbike in front of me as he has no lights on. he smashes into my windscreen then i wake up!
      it's horrible!

the other week the car in front of me smashed into the motorcyclist. it was my best friend James, i woke up crying.

i've not had a flying dream, just falling ones :/
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

I have a reoccurring dream also, it involves the woods next to where I use to live. I often walk from the filed into the edge of the woods and the path begins to get narrower and narrower. the trees lean over more and it becomes darker, the path twists more and I know at the end is something really horrific, thing is, i have never been asleep long enough to get there lol...
      ''there is no way to peace, peace is the way''

why would you want to forgive / talk to someone thats sexualy assaulted you.. especially if they were your family.. theyre suppost to be your family care for you, love you etc not forcefully give you lovin. hell one of my old boys tried to rape my ex (he got charged for sexual assault) and next time I see him again hes getting a brick/rock upside his head.. and when he wakes up hes only gonna have 1 shoe on...

because forgiveness is one of the most beautiful things ever... You do not have to associate with this person, or talk to them for that matter, but if you can forgive them then you leave it in the past. If you keep thinking about it, being angry about it the you keep it in your present day life and it will keep hurting you, simple. there is no point in feeding the ego and thinking, they did this to me, i need ot get them back, getting them back will be being happy and at peace with it. If somebody rapes you or someone you know, this rapist probably has severe issues them self and is suffering a lot. Without forgiveness the world would be a cold shitty place.
      Go and throw that rock at his head, you will just end up in prison yourself away from your girlfriend, that will make things better won't it :)

I like my revenge.. I hold grudges.. I am currently not with that girl anymore but I have some things up my sleeves for when she wants to become my friend again :D.. and that guy was suppost to be my boy and goes trying to rape my gf at the time... man dem is lucky he isn't 6 feet deep already.. I forgive.. I don't forget.. but I do move on.. and I will not end up in prison he won't even know it was me.. and even if he knew it was me he knows.. my name? where I USE to chill? I remember me and him got into a conflict a while ago and he got sent to the hospital and cops came to my area and there was liek 20 ppl outside and they were like does anyone know Fredward ****** and so and so and they continued on with their business and they were full out looking at me.. and even IF I did get caught what.. I'd get a month? if that I'd probably get out on bail as well.. If no bail this = me gaining weight which I really need.. and that WILL make things better :D

I guess we have different morals, I would prefer not to go to prison at all and keep a clean record. I have nothing to prove or to seek revenge on anyone. I have been hurt by people just like the next person, but I just tend to let it go. Sure I don't forget, but I just laugh about it as it is gone now.. Anger is like a hot coal, the longer you hold onto it, the more you get burnt

Considering we are different people and probably grew up in a area almost half way across the world from each other I wouldn't be surprised if we had different morals. Karma is a Bitch. what goes around will come around . I can't just let it go and laugh about it later. They did something to me.. I'll laugh and let it go when I do something back.

lol, I am from England.. not Thailand, I just live in Thailand now. I have seen loads of crazy stuff in london, that city isn't so peaceful and innocent :P

That isn't exactly how karma or (kamma) works but there you go. Reacting to it will create negative karma, even thinking about it can create negative karma, but that is another point entirely. I hope you get the revenge you seek :)

I used to have nightmars all the time, while I was still going out wth my ex. There was always someone chacing me and I always tried to fly away but something always dragged me down. it came to a point where I was scared to go to sleep. In the end as soon as I broke up with him, the nightmars stopped, I was so relieved
      [CENTER]Some people think I'm crazy, others think that duck's better than chicken (:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]