Post a Picture of your instrument

• Post a Picture of your instrument

Here's my baby. a Bach Stradivarius 180 series Bb trumpet. Had it for 8 years now and never want to give it up. I love it to bits. The mouthpiece is also Bach. It's a limited edition made about 50 years ago. I had to track it down because I wanted its deeper cup.

Anyways- your turn :D
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]
    • Re: Post a Picture of your instrument

ShadowNinja wrote:

Cost me 50p :D

:o nice.

Llivio wrote:

jealously all around hahaa :D

Very much so :p

RollinRightInuit wrote:

I'll take a picture of my banjo tomorrow when it's bright :p

Possibly my uke too.

Photos? :D
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

RollinRightInuit wrote:

Ok, this is Dom:

17-fret Gold Tone Irish Tenor Banjo, most expensive thing I own :D

And this is George:

:D

Whoa looks very nice! That is so cool- I want a banjo now :D My trumpets the most expensive thing I own too. I should totes name it... hmmm now i can't think of a name.
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

Bazinga! wrote:

Whoa looks very nice! That is so cool- I want a banjo now :D My trumpets the most expensive thing I own too. I should totes name it... hmmm now i can't think of a name.

Sheldon? :lol:
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aannddyy on msn wrote:

hye, i jstu red ur post in the dibates and diskushon bord lol
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

DamnImGood;1062835947 wrote:

I'm definitely an idiot.

[/CENTER]

That is definitely an epic idea. My trumpet shall forthwith be known as Sheldon :D
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

George and Dom are pretty. Oh how I'd love to play with them... fingerstyle. :drool:

Bazinga! wrote:

Horny the Horn.

Just imagine what you'd be thinking as you go to blow him...
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aannddyy wrote:

George and Dom are pretty. Oh how I'd love to play with them... fingerstyle. :drool:

Horny the Horn.

lol innuendo to the extreme :D
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

Aannddyy wrote:

Horny the Horn.

:lol:

And yeah, they're great fun to play with ;)

But yay for Sheldon :lol:

Naming laptops is always fun too, I remember with my old one I used to be like "Hang on, I just have to turn Matty on" :lol: And not cop what I was saying til after I said it :rolleyes:

Aannddyy on msn wrote:

[CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

I'm definitely an idiot.

[/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by RollinRightInuit ().

Bazinga! wrote:

lol innuendo to the extreme :D

Innuendo is fun. Especially when you're improvising a song and lyrics. :lol:

RollinRightInuit wrote:

:lol:

And yeah, they're great fun to play with ;)

But yay for Sheldon :lol:

Naming laptops is always fun too, I remember with my old one I used to be like "Hang on, I just have to turn Matty on" :lol: And not cop what I was saying til after I said it :rolleyes:

You know what, that would sound so awesome in your Irish accent :p. I don't name any instruments or computers. Saying "fuck you, you piece of shit" is about as personal as I get with my laptop.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aannddyy wrote:

Innuendo is fun. Especially when you're improvising a song and lyrics. :lol:

You know what, that would sound so awesome in your Irish accent :p. I don't name any instruments or computers. Saying "fuck you, you piece of shit" is about as personal as I get with my laptop.

:lol: Naming inanimate objects is fun, though :D This laptop's name is Tony Stark :lol: 'Cause the stupid shop people gave me a pink one :nono: So I drew Iron Man on it to cover it up :lol:

And how would that sound awesome in my accent? :lol:

Edit: Smiley overload, aaaaaaaaaah

Aaand a further edit, rather than double posting:

This is my other instrument :p But it's nameless and older than I am, and not really "mine", which is why I didn't post before:

Also, communal family guitars and bass :lol:

Aannddyy on msn wrote:

[CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

I'm definitely an idiot.

[/CENTER]

The post was edited 3 times, last by RollinRightInuit ().

RollinRightInuit wrote:

:lol: Naming inanimate objects is fun, though :D This laptop's name is Tony Stark :lol: 'Cause the stupid shop people gave me a pink one :nono: So I drew Iron Man on it to cover it up :lol:

Tony Stark sounds like the name of a male stripper. You shouldn't be shaking your head at a pink laptop, pink laptops are awesome! Way better than the ordinary black or grey or white. You should of named it... Larry. :)

RollinRightInuit wrote:

And how would that sound awesome in my accent? :lol:

Can't explain. It just would. I'm picturing a leprechaun talking to Matty the laptop and it sounds so cool in my head. :p

RollinRightInuit wrote:

Aaand a further edit, rather than double posting:

This is my other instrument :p But it's nameless and older than I am, and not really "mine", which is why I didn't post before:

Also, communal family guitars and bass :lol:

When I go to Ireland, I'm gonna rock up at your house. It's like the house of music.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aannddyy wrote:

Tony Stark sounds like the name of a male stripper. You shouldn't be shaking your head at a pink laptop, pink laptops are awesome! Way better than the ordinary black or grey or white. You should of named it... Larry. :)

Can't explain. It just would. I'm picturing a leprechaun talking to Matty the laptop and it sounds so cool in my head. :p

When I go to Ireland, I'm gonna rock up at your house. It's like the house of music.

:lol: We have a shed nicknamed "The Rock Shed" :D

And Larry was my old Zen :p Tony Stark is an awesome name for a laptop, pffft

Aannddyy on msn wrote:

[CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

I'm definitely an idiot.

[/CENTER]