Post a Picture of your instrument

• Re: Post a Picture of your instrument

RollinRightInuit wrote:

:lol: We have a shed nicknamed "The Rock Shed" :D

And Larry was my old Zen :p Tony Stark is an awesome name for a laptop, pffft

Your shed is called The Rock Shed? Damn, I don't know anyone with a Rock Shed. If I had one, I'd live in it.

I knew Larry was the name of something you owned. Psychic :cool:. Tony Stark is an awesome name... but, for a laptop? You could do better. :p
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Funnily enough, Larry and Tony were both named after Robert Downey Jr characters :lol: Weeeeird

And yeah, it used to house my little brother's drums, as well as the bass, flying v, and a couple of other guitars not pictured there :lol: And is still occasionally used for my older brother's band practise, so, it's the Rock Shed :p
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aannddyy on msn wrote:

hye, i jstu red ur post in the dibates and diskushon bord lol
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

DamnImGood;1062835947 wrote:

I'm definitely an idiot.

[/CENTER]

RollinRightInuit wrote:

Funnily enough, Larry and Tony were both named after Robert Downey Jr characters :lol: Weeeeird

And yeah, it used to house my little brother's drums, as well as the bass, flying v, and a couple of other guitars not pictured there :lol: And is still occasionally used for my older brother's band practise, so, it's the Rock Shed :p

Man, you sure are a movie nut. Naming technology after movie characters. :nono:

That's like, my dream shed. You should post pictures of it!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ibanez SDGR 6 string bass

ESP LTD SC-608b 8 string guitar

as you can see, I'm big in extended range (and snakes)
      [CENTER][SIZE="2"]"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat, I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me." - Dr. Seuss[/SIZE][/CENTER]

:O you have a snake! I want one but mum says no :( lol

The spare bedroom's my studio. Has my 27inch iMac, midi keyboard, mics etc etc that I use for composing. I should name my studio too.

ps- Lisa you have an awesome collection of instruments! When we move mum said she was going to buy us a piano which is a bit exciting. Other then that I have my trumpet, my yamaha keyboard and dad has a guitar. I can't play guitar for shit though
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]