i like my ex's bff

• i like my ex's bff

I like my ex gf's best friend. my ex (katy) is in canada atm, and i still care for her but i want to move on. she is staying the whole year there and perhaps we will be together again when she comes back.

BUT atm i like her bff a lot. we talk every single day, in morning at school and in the afternoon on msn. and i would like to hang out with her not like friends but as something more....but since she is katy's best friend well, im not sure if i should make a move or just be friends

some advice on what to do would be nice people, thanks for reading :D
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Hold on to your kite =D[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: i like my ex's bff

You need to weigh your options here. Although you describe her as your ex girlfriend, it's pretty obvious that you still have some kind of feelings for her. Otherwise, you probably wouldn't have even bothered posting this message.

The two of you aren't together anymore, so you are 'technically' under no real obligation to say or do anything. But being realistic and just plain being a good person, you will want to do something about your ex. At the very least you need to be conscious of the fact that getting involved with this girl could permanently hurt the relationship between her and your ex girlfriend.

Before anything else though, you need to figure out what's going on with your ex girlfriend. If there's still a chance something is going to go on between you and her, you really need to stay away from her friend. If you care about her enough to wait for her; then wait for her. If you don't feel that there's enough of a connection between the two of you to wait the year for her to come back, then it's completely okay to move on; but if the person you are planning on moving on with is her best friend, the right thing to do would be to talk to her about it. It might hurt her to know it, but it would hurt a hell of a lot less coming from your mouth than finding out some other way.

Jenna wrote:

You need to weigh your options here. Although you describe her as your ex girlfriend, it's pretty obvious that you still have some kind of feelings for her. Otherwise, you probably wouldn't have even bothered posting this message.

The two of you aren't together anymore, so you are 'technically' under no real obligation to say or do anything. But being realistic and just plain being a good person, you will want to do something about your ex. At the very least you need to be conscious of the fact that getting involved with this girl could permanently hurt the relationship between her and your ex girlfriend.

Before anything else though, you need to figure out what's going on with your ex girlfriend. If there's still a chance something is going to go on between you and her, you really need to stay away from her friend. If you care about her enough to wait for her; then wait for her. If you don't feel that there's enough of a connection between the two of you to wait the year for her to come back, then it's completely okay to move on; but if the person you are planning on moving on with is her best friend, the right thing to do would be to talk to her about it. It might hurt her to know it, but it would hurt a hell of a lot less coming from your mouth than finding out some other way.

yeah, i believe there is actually a big chance to be together again when she comes back. and the bolded part is actually what had me thinking more. i think that then, im going to wait for her in the mean time (i hope you spell it like that lol). thnks people :D
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Hold on to your kite =D[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Superfast Jellyfish wrote:

yeah, i believe there is actually a big chance to be together again when she comes back. and the bolded part is actually what had me thinking more. i think that then, im going to wait for her in the mean time (i hope you spell it like that lol). thnks people :D

That's great to hear. I hope things go well for you.

Good luck :)