Losing Your Virginity

• Re: Losing Your Virginity

I was 19, it was about a month ago. I felt i was ready to have sex when i was 18, but i wanted to wait until i found someone that i trust and care about to do it with. I've been going out with my boyfriend who was at the time 18 (now 19) for about 9 months, we broke up about 2 months ago, for a month (he broke up with me, long story but everything is back to normal now). Anyway so we had just gotten back together, pretty much the first official day back together and we decided we would go on a picnic. Due to the rainy weather, we had to walk back to his house. Conveniently his family was out of the house for once, so we decided to give it a go...since we had many discussions about doing it in the past (and on many occasions) nearly doing it. The first time wasn't all it was cracked up to be i must say, but i don't regret it one bit because i did it with someone i love and that i could trust.

I have told a few of my close friends about it and i'm assuming he has told his friends, but i haven't told my family or he hasn't told his. I think our families though assume we have done it though, but they trust us to be responsible.

I think I had sex at the age that was right for me, when i was responsible and ready to face any consequences that come with it.

Blood&Roses wrote:

How old were you when you lost your virginity? Or, how old are you now and still a virgin?

How did it come about? I don't mean the details, but what happened before, were you boyfriend and girlfriend (or even bf/bf or gf/gf) and do you regret it? Also, who knows about it?

I just lost my Virginity this weekend.. I am 17years old.. I live with my dad and he had several horses.. I like one of them alot. I ride him all the time. This weekend I was riding him out in the pasture( feild) and I was horny. I wanted to loose my Virginity..So I went down on my horse to get him erect..After he was hard enough. I put him in my Virgina.. It hurt really bad when I broke my hymen. I let him orgasm in me. After that it felt good. I orgasmd really hard. It was my first time really having an intercourse orgasm. Since that day, I make love to my horse 3 times a day.. I wouldnt want to make love to anyone else. I told my boyfriend about it. He got mad and dumbed me.. I dont want to ever sleep with a guy.. My horse was so big and it felt good inside of me. I am so happy I lost my Virginity to my horse.

Katelynne

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

SugarLips wrote:

Awe, thats cute..
      Thats what my mom always says ' don't have sex 'till your ready to be a mother'
      :cool:

I just lost my Virginity this weekend.. I am 17years old.. I live with my dad and he had several horses.. I like one of them alot. I ride him all the time. This weekend I was riding him out in the pasture( feild) and I was horny. I wanted to loose my Virginity..So I went down on my horse to get him erect..After he was hard enough. I put him in my Virgina.. It hurt really bad when I broke my hymen. I let him orgasm in me. After that it felt good. I orgasmd really hard. It was my first time really having an intercourse orgasm. Since that day, I make love to my horse 3 times a day.. I wouldnt want to make love to anyone else. I told my boyfriend about it. He got mad and dumbed me.. I dont want to ever sleep with a guy.. My horse was so big and it felt good inside of me. I am so happy I lost my Virginity to my horse.

Katelynne

You need to look good to lose your virginity.
      Theres a bunch of ugly people out there who've had sex,
      Not saying you're ugly , Liam..
      Just be confident with whoever your with (and wait a few years ;) )

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Great minds think alike.

People will always talk about you
      Might as well give them something to talk about

plax77 wrote:

What's the point of having sex before you can drive? I mean seriously do all these people ask for rides to their place of sex?

Where I am, the Toys R Us unisex bathroom is a popular location. Lmao. That's just something I heard about one couple. Seems like an interesting place. XD
      Golden Enterprises, Inc. - CEO
      Iconiplex, LLC - Managing Member
      Emerald Summit Capital Group, LLC - President

The post was edited 1 time, last by artizhay ().

I was 15 (still am haha :p) and I lost it to my boyfriend who I've been with for almost a year :) He was more nervous than I was, he says he was scared to hurt me :o And my mum knows, but his parents don't, and only our closest friends know. I am so glad I lost it to him and not anyone else and I will never regret it.

Loz <3 wrote:

I was 15 (still am haha :p) and I lost it to my boyfriend who I've been with for almost a year :) He was more nervous than I was, he says he was scared to hurt me :o And my mum knows, but his parents don't, and only our closest friends know. I am so glad I lost it to him and not anyone else and I will never regret it.

Sounds just like my girlfriend and me except we were 17 xD
      Golden Enterprises, Inc. - CEO
      Iconiplex, LLC - Managing Member
      Emerald Summit Capital Group, LLC - President

plax77 wrote:

What's the point of having sex before you can drive? I mean seriously do all these people ask for rides to their place of sex?

Having your license and being able to drive, has nothing to do with having sex. I'm 19, i still don't have my license due to many different reasons. However my boyfriend's house is walking distance since we both live locally, so i guess that solves my problem. If I was younger, and asked my parents to drive me to my boyfriend's house to have sex with him with/without their knowledge...i admit i would feel a bit weird and awkward about it. The deciding factor of if people are ready to have sex or not shouldn't be whether they have their license. Just my opinion though, to each their own!