Its hard to form into a question. Just please help?!?!

• Its hard to form into a question. Just please help?!?!

Well there is this guy in my history class. I kind of like him and have since I moved here [a few months ago]. The problem is; I'm really shy around guys. He has done somethings that make me think he likes me like "accidentally" bumping into me to make me drop my things so he can help me pick them up again and stuff like that. I just don't know what to do. Homecoming is coming up and I really don't want to go alone and would love it if I could somehow get him to ask me, but I think he is dating another girl. I don't really have any friends yet, so they can't help. Can anyone tell me what I'm supposed to do???
      [SIZE=4]R[SIZE=2]emember yesterday,[/SIZE][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=2] [SIZE=4]D[/SIZE][SIZE=2]ream about tomorrow,[/SIZE][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=2] [SIZE=4]B[/SIZE][SIZE=2]ut live for today![/SIZE][/SIZE]
    • Re: Its hard to form into a question. Just please help?!?!

You should strike up a conversation with him and casually bring it up.
      About the dating another girl thing... If he's only been dating her for a short time, it's not much of a problem because they're not official yet, but if it's been a while then don't go for it.
      Drama is a no no.
      But otherwise, he might like you. :)

I can't just talk to him. If I talk to a guy I like, I get really, really red and studder alot. Then I get realy clutzy. Once I fainted. Its a terrible curse.

I dunno. Just everytime I try to say something it usually comes out weird. I try to stay away from situations like these, but I don't want to go to homecoming alone and I really like this guy. Like, he's funny, smart, and doesn't seem like the other guys in our school. The real problem is, we are on opposite ends of the rainbow. He is like.... popular-ish and I'm more of a....... sporty-loner-type-person. I try to stay away from people like him, but there is just something...... And its made me like really restless at night thinking about it. :(