This Problem Applies To Guys: I'm 18 and have never had sex, because of a fear.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This Problem Applies To Guys: I'm 18 and have never had sex, because of a fear.

Guys,

I'm 18 1/2-- I've never been kissed or had sex with a guy. It's not because I haven't had any offers from guys-- it's just that I'm EXTREMELY shy. I know for a fact that I would probably be unable to fully enjoy making love based upon what I'm about to explain to you.

Besides being shy-- I'm so scared to show my vagina to guys or anyone like for example: a nurse who wants to check and make sure everything is okay down there (my vagina). I feel like the guy will laugh or secretly think my vagina is ugly/funny/wierd looking.

I just don't know how I'm going to have children of my own, if I can't have sex because of my fear of showing my crotch. Guys-- what do you generally think when you see your girlfriend/fiancee/wife/fuck buddy's vagina? Please be 100% honest. The LAST thing I need is to be falsely informed about what a guy truly thinks about vagina's. Lastly, if you were to have sex with me-- and I was sharing my fear with you-- what I mentioned above, what would you say to me? Thank you guys for taking the time to answer this. You don't even know how much I appreciate it!!
    • Re: This Problem Applies To Guys: I'm 18 and have never had sex, because of a fear.

My girlfriend had the same problem so don't feel like you're a single case. She was terrified the first time I wanted to do anything with her I guess because she thought I'd think she was from outer space if I saw her vagina. =P

I know some guys get turned on or whatever from seeing it. I don't know, to me it's just another body part. As long as a girl keeps it shaved (really...like don't be lazy, kay?) I honestly don't really care what it looks like...they pretty much look the same. =P

And besides, any guy now at your age knows what a vagina looks like and already knows what yours looks like. =P He's not going to just sit there and examine it if you take your pants off, he'll want to touch it and please you. If he's fingering you or having sex with you, he shouldn't just be sitting there looking at it anyway. He should be touching the rest of your body to make you feel good, so he won't even be thinking about what your vagina looks like.

And if you want my opinion on my girlfriend's vagina...uhh it looks like every other girl's vagina so don't think you're different or it looks weird or anything.

And I'm not going to tell you what I would say...that feels a little awkward. ;D
      Golden Enterprises, Inc. - CEO
      Iconiplex, LLC - Managing Member
      Emerald Summit Capital Group, LLC - President
    • Re: This Problem Applies To Guys: I'm 18 and have never had sex, because of a fear.

angelofmine22 wrote:

Guys,

I'm 18 1/2-- I've never been kissed or had sex with a guy. It's not because I haven't had any offers from guys-- it's just that I'm EXTREMELY shy.

Just to let you know that's going to be wildly beneficial to you, save it for marriage, and you save the bullshit, and the risk of STDS, pregnancy, infertility etc. and when your married, it'll be to a guy you love, and loves you, and won't make fun of you no matter how your you know what looks.

If you told me all this, I'd love you even more for being so brave and honest, the nice shy ones are the most benevolent people anyways.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Anian ().

I like the above answer. Save yourself for marriage. Well when I seen my ex's vagina I didn't really think of it much was just like well I'm getting laid.. But some other girls vaginas I've seen have looked weird to me =S I think its because I was so use to seeing my exs .. and If I was with a girl and she said that to me I'd probably ask her a few questions like why don't you want me to see it? I would kinda think shes hiding something from me.. kinda be like what you got some bumps or something nasty down there why you trying to hide it? and I'd have to see it before we went any further just to make sure ._. .... but seriously don't worry about sex you'll eventually find a guy that you will feel comfortable safe and secure around and yeah..

Anian wrote:

Just to let you know that's going to be wildly beneficial to you, save it for marriage, and you save the bullshit, and the risk of STDS, pregnancy, infertility etc.

What's that got to do with anything? You can still become infertile, get pregnant and catch an STD after marriage.

She wasn't looking for moral advice, she's just insecure about her vagina.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aannddyy ().

I don't want to be a jerk, but I don't want to be a liar either, unless you have something physically wrong with it, like medically, you don't have to worry, not everyone is perfect, not every vagina is the same, that's also a prt of what makes you, you, be comfortable in yourself, you'll be with you your whole life :) don't worry.

They all look weird, but at the same time they're all hot, unless you have some kind of wrecked-Arbys-roast-beef-sandwich-green-from-sitting-out-for-2-weeks thing going on. We all know they don't look like the photo-shopped ones in the magazines. Any guy who actually cares about you won't be caring about what it looks like; he'll be caring that you're letting him experience it. If a girl said that to me I would say I understand but I think it's beautiful.

~+ Bear +~ wrote:

If you married someone you truely love, you wouldn't be getting a divorce.

Really can't make it any clearer than that.

You're right, a couple would only marry if they were truly committed to each other, but there's always the possibility of a divorce. After all, the divorce rate in the US alone sits somewhere between 40-50%.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nothing to worry about to tell you the truth,

I was the same about my "tackle" and wouldn't let ex's see me without clothes or anything until one asked me and I told her I wasn't happy with how I looked down below and she told me...looks mean nothing, it's how you use it...and I'm yet to use it at 23!

I'm still far from happy about what I've got but it is what it is, it's not the best or biggest in the world but everyone's different :)

angelofmine22 wrote:

Guys,

I'm 18 1/2-- I've never been kissed or had sex with a guy. It's not because I haven't had any offers from guys-- it's just that I'm EXTREMELY shy. I know for a fact that I would probably be unable to fully enjoy making love based upon what I'm about to explain to you.

Besides being shy-- I'm so scared to show my vagina to guys or anyone like for example: a nurse who wants to check and make sure everything is okay down there (my vagina). I feel like the guy will laugh or secretly think my vagina is ugly/funny/wierd looking.

I just don't know how I'm going to have children of my own, if I can't have sex because of my fear of showing my crotch. Guys-- what do you generally think when you see your girlfriend/fiancee/wife/fuck buddy's vagina? Please be 100% honest. The LAST thing I need is to be falsely informed about what a guy truly thinks about vagina's. Lastly, if you were to have sex with me-- and I was sharing my fear with you-- what I mentioned above, what would you say to me? Thank you guys for taking the time to answer this. You don't even know how much I appreciate it!!

I'm sort of in the same boat as you, only imma dude.. I stepped up to the plate, swung and missed.. Damn shit was embarrassing..
      "I'm gods lonely man"