Showering at school after P.E.

• corey_stratton wrote:

maseb wrote:

corey_stratton wrote:

Aspen wrote:

corey_stratton wrote:

My school requires it, open shower room with 8 showers per. Its no big deal . . . . . . . unless its your birthday and somebody finds out, then it can get kinda crazy.
      What happens if it’s your birthday??
      If its your birthday and somebody finds out, then you get rat-tailed, or towel whipped i guess its called sometimes, 3 or 4 boys grab you in the shower, stretch you out and hold you then they take turns whipping your bare butt with wet twisted up towels, one whip for each year, it kinda hurts but i guess its a tradition in my school
      It would be bullying if not assault in my school :)
      yea probably but they really only targeted popular boys and it was kind of a thing that made you part of their club if you kept your mouth shut and it only happened once, usually on your 13th birthday,
      I guess if you're OK with it then who cares? Not sure I'd want to go through it in front of a bunch of other boys. Are you all the same age in PE? We have freshmen to seniors in my classes
    • maseb wrote:

corey_stratton wrote:

maseb wrote:

corey_stratton wrote:

Aspen wrote:

corey_stratton wrote:

My school requires it, open shower room with 8 showers per. Its no big deal . . . . . . . unless its your birthday and somebody finds out, then it can get kinda crazy.
      What happens if it’s your birthday??
      If its your birthday and somebody finds out, then you get rat-tailed, or towel whipped i guess its called sometimes, 3 or 4 boys grab you in the shower, stretch you out and hold you then they take turns whipping your bare butt with wet twisted up towels, one whip for each year, it kinda hurts but i guess its a tradition in my school
      It would be bullying if not assault in my school :)
      yea probably but they really only targeted popular boys and it was kind of a thing that made you part of their club if you kept your mouth shut and it only happened once, usually on your 13th birthday,
      I guess if you're OK with it then who cares? Not sure I'd want to go through it in front of a bunch of other boys. Are you all the same age in PE? We have freshmen to seniors in my classes
      no usually we have our own class for 8th graders last year when i was 13, but they were doing construction on the gym so they had to combine the freshmen boys with us for 6 months, thats when we were sharing the lockers and showers and when they got me
      :gay:
    • There are showers at my school, but I've never seen someone use them. We're not required and usually there isn't enough time to shower and get to my next class not that I'd want to try anyways

corey_stratton wrote:

This sounds like a gang initiation or something. Just let us whip you several times and if you keep your mouth shut about it then your cool and part of our club. To many freaking bullies in this world... :nono:
      (not directed at you Corey)
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:
      Avg per game: 12.2 pts, 3.8 ast, 1.1 stl
      Team: 9-1; 1st place

Winter season:
      APG: 16.9 pts, 3.4 ast, 1.4 stl
      Team: 20-9; 1st place

If you are thinking of suicide, please reach out for help! Call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988 (United States) or click HERE for your local numbers. People care about you!
    • Judenator wrote:

There are showers at my school, but I've never seen someone use them. We're not required and usually there isn't enough time to shower and get to my next class not that I'd want to try anyways

corey_stratton wrote:

This sounds like a gang initiation or something. Just let us whip you several times and if you keep your mouth shut about it then your cool and part of our club. To many freaking bullies in this world... :nono: (not directed at you Corey)
      yeah maybe but it doesnt happen anymore, after they got me, we had the covid shutdown, so i never had a chance to have my turn, but yeah, it was kinda stupid
      :gay:
    • Starlord wrote:

Jake445 wrote:

Starlord wrote:

Since the covid variants, showers get closed on and off.
      Atm with omicron they're closed
      So you still have normal PE and all still change together, but you can't shower?
      Yes that's it. Separate lockers for boys and girls
      Sure, that's normal, but how does not letting you shower while you still have PE help with covid?
      19, Twin.
    • Jake445 wrote:

Starlord wrote:

Jake445 wrote:

Starlord wrote:

So you still have normal PE and all still change together, but you can't shower?
      Sure, that's normal, but how does not letting you shower while you still have PE help with covid?
      We can have PE outside, showers are inside. I guess the less time inside the less risk to catch it
    • Starlord wrote:

Jake445 wrote:

Starlord wrote:

Jake445 wrote:

Starlord wrote:

We can have PE outside, showers are inside. I guess the less time inside the less risk to catch it
      Okay that makes a little more sense as a covid strategy, still not ideal though.
      19, Twin.
    • Jake445 wrote:

Starlord wrote:

Jake445 wrote:

Starlord wrote:

Jake445 wrote:

Starlord wrote:

Okay that makes a little more sense as a covid strategy, still not ideal though.
      This whole covid thing has messed up everything including showering. At the beginning of the semester in September we showered and this continued through December before Christmas break. When we go back to school tomorrow, the showers are closed because of the rona and I can't wait to be gross all day because I have PE first period. Its especially bad because things are so jacked up here in ontario because of covid we only have 2 classes a day and rotate them every other week, so PE is in the morning and then you do a lunch break and go to your second class and we will stink. Can't wait.
    • collin13 wrote:

This whole covid thing has messed up everything including showering. At the beginning of the semester in September we showered and this continued through December before Christmas break. When we go back to school tomorrow, the showers are closed because of the rona and I can't wait to be gross all day because I have PE first period. Its especially bad because things are so jacked up here in ontario because of covid we only have 2 classes a day and rotate them every other week, so PE is in the morning and then you do a lunch break and go to your second class and we will stink. Can't wait.

That would definitely suck not being able to shower
    • collin13 wrote:

Jake445 wrote:

Starlord wrote:

Jake445 wrote:

Starlord wrote:

Jake445 wrote:

Starlord wrote:

Wow that sounds awful! I'd probably take a washcloth and just scrub down with soap in the bathroom or locker room if I had anything after PE. Good luck!
      19, Twin.
    • Matty B wrote:

No advice to shower. Few boys only do it if its the last lesson and they have sth directly after, but that happens ohne out of 20 times. Its just not common to shower after PE in germany. When we have swimming in school people shower of course, but in their swimwear.
      Wow, I didn't think German boys were shy about nudity. Didn't FKK originate in Germany?