Anyone really skinny? (guys)

• Anyone really skinny? (guys)

In general, any of you guys really skinny? I'm 6 feet tall and 126lbs.. I go to the gym everyother day, and all I can see is muscle definition, but I can't gain any weight..

I try to eat a lot, but I get full quick. I dk, like everyone says I'm skinny, but not too bad..

It does'nt help I have a fucked up back, it makes my lower back go in and my upper back to slouch.. fml
      "I'm gods lonely man"
    • Re: Anyone really skinny? (guys)

I'm 6'1'' and 141lbs, 7% body fat.

I you eat properly, and continue with your gym you will gain muscle, it takes time depending on what you do though, I used to be 120 pounds, and without noticing it I got my body fat halved(used to be 14%) and gained 20 pounds, just by going out on my bike a few days a week, long rides though.

I'm 5' 7"...about 108 (6% body fat) pounds. I've tried to gain weight but it just doesn't work. I don't go to a gym, but I longboard and mountain bike on a regular basis, though that's mostly leg muscle.

I worked a Burger King for an effing year and I gained 8 pounds, eating fast food about 4 nights a week. For 2 nights, I would eat about as healthy as fast food can be...like a chicken salad or a grilled chicken sandwich. The other two I might eat a couple double cheeseburgers or something. I only put mustard, pickles, and lettuce (plus cheese if a cheeseburger...) on my sandwiches, though. But throughout the entire night, I would drink Icees and sodas. Probably about 20-30 small cups total per night. An addiction - one that's probably supposed to make you fat - that I developed there, but still I only gained 8 pounds the whole year.

I'm always hungry...like as I type, my stomach is growling and I'm about to go get some more food. I eat all day long, as much as I can without feeling guilty for eating the food that's supposed to be shared with the family, and usually I'm still hungry when I go to bed...
      Golden Enterprises, Inc. - CEO
      Iconiplex, LLC - Managing Member
      Emerald Summit Capital Group, LLC - President

The post was edited 2 times, last by artizhay ().

Its a pain in the ass though, like I look like I'm 15.. Its not fun when your in college and you look like a lost 9th grader.. If I keep up with the lifting, I'll probably hit 140lbs by next summer, thats not too shabby methinks.. I'm just wondering if there are any dudes out there who have the same issue, healthy but skinny as fuck.. THanks for the responses thus far..
      "I'm gods lonely man"

Dexter. wrote:

You can work out at home, search youtube, there's an asian dude that has a bunch of home workout techniques and stuff.

If you mean the HIIT guy, I've been thinking about doing that after 100 pushups and 200 situps. I thought I was really skinny(I look like it...:confused:) but I weigh like 145, 6 foot
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

Try Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe.

In particular:

If you are bulking, which is what people usually do on this program, you need to be eating like there is no tomorrow. 3000-4000 calories a day. Make sure you get 1 to 2 x your bodyweight in protein (in grams) and more than that in carbs. Mark Rippetoe also suggests that you drink up to a gallon of milk a day and plenty of water.
      Just remember to get big you need to eat big because eating is 90% of your muscle gains.
      If you want a rough estimate of how many calories you should be eating 2500+ calories a day. You should be eating every 2.5-3 hours optimally. And as Rippetoe suggests, up to a gallon of milk, preferably from whole milk (organic if you can afford as it has added benefits [i.e. no bovine growth hormone], and getting an R Lipoic Acid supplement to keep fat gain to a minimum.

This is all ideal, I personally never drink milk anymore as I do keto bulking.

And of course exercise with his program:

Workout A
      3x5 Squat
      3x5 Bench Press
      1x5 Deadlift

Workout B
      3x5 Squat
      3x5 Standing military press
      3x5 Pendlay or Bent Rows

Mon - A
      Wed - B
      Fri - A
      Mon - B
      etc.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Chevy3232 ().

I used to be pretty skinny at 5'7" 120 lbs but, I bulked up by eating close to 5000 Calories a day and working out pretty hard. I'm now at 155 lbs (5-6% bf).

It can be hard, especially if you get full quick. The best way is to eat often, if you eat every hour our two you should be able to avoid getting too full and still get plenty or Calories in a day.
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]"What we do in life echoes in ete[/SIZE][SIZE=3]rnity."[/SIZE]
      ~ Maximus from The Gladiator[/CENTER]

Dr.Carter wrote:

I don't know my body fat, but my BMI is like 17. I'm tall and wiry, but honestly I'm not bothered by it. I like being skinny, and girls that are looking for some juicehead roid monkey are the type of girls I'm not interested.

Wow way to generalise. I'm 6'3 and 200 lbs myself, and trust me, not every single girl who's mirin' is some skanky slut. Sounds to me like someone's just jelly.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Frosty ().

Frosty wrote:

Wow way to generalise. I'm 6'3 and 200 lbs myself, and trust me, not every single girl who's mirin' is some skanky slut. Sounds to me like someone's just jelly.

Did I say "skanky slut"? Did I even hint at it?

Girls that only care about their guy being ripped are shallow. I'm not interested in shallow girls. That said, a lot of them are sluts too, because the two kind of go hand in hand (for both sexes)...

Jealous? What do I have to be jealous of? I'm perfectly happy being wiry and not ripped.
      [CENTER]"Young King, pay me in gold."
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Dr.Carter wrote:

Did I say "skanky slut"? Did I even hint at it?

Girls that only care about their guy being ripped are shallow. I'm not interested in shallow girls. That said, a lot of them are sluts too, because the two kind of go hand in hand (for both sexes)....

You never specified "only" caring about being ripped. What you said was that you have no interest in girls who like ripped guys, which is totally different. There's a difference between getting ripped so girls of all types are mirin', and getting ripped and solely seeking out girls who are only after a ripped body.

Dr.Carter wrote:

Jealous? What do I have to be jealous of? I'm perfectly happy being wiry and not ripped.

artizhay wrote:

But on a different note, I like that phrase...

Juicehead roid monkey.

Hahahaha that makes me giggle.

:rofl:

I probably would never have even thought about it until you pointed it out. Now I'm going to have to use "Juicehead roid monkey" in a conversation tomorrow... just to say I did it :D

But, back to the point. My boyfriend is right up there with you. He's over six feet tall and weighed around 130 until the last year or so, when he's been starting to fill out. I think he's around 145 right now. Whatever you do, eat HEALTHY and get a lot of exercise. don't drink those weight gainer powders or start eating a lot of shit so you can put on pounds.

Frosty wrote:

You never specified "only" caring about being ripped.

What part of "looking for a juicehead roid monkey" doesn't suggest that all they care about is their muscles? I'm curious, what part of that statement made it seem like aforementioned girls were also interested in their intellect, personality, etc. Context clues will get you far in life.

What you said was that you have no interest in girls who like ripped guys, which is totally different.

No, I didn't. Do you see the words "ripped guys" in my post, or do you see the insult that I posted above. I'll wait, scroll up and you'll see.

There's a difference between getting ripped so girls of all types are mirin', and getting ripped and solely seeking out girls who are only after a ripped body.

Would you stop saying "'miring" please? It's kind of creepy; it sounds like something a guy that hangs out at a bowling alley would say. "I'm just 'mirin all the girls 'round here". Eugh, creepy.

Nope.
      [CENTER]"Young King, pay me in gold."
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]