Don't bother and they'll come to you = Doesn't work

• Don't bother and they'll come to you = Doesn't work

I'm fed up of every guy on the block saying not bothering with girls and they will come to you. Thats just bull shit because anyone with half a brain cell knows that no girl will chase after a guy unless he is a celebrity.

Any other views on the fact that girls will not chase after guys unless they are totally not your type haha.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    • Re: Don't bother and they'll come to you = Doesn't work

I've never bought into that, obviously you have to establish some type of ground between the two of you, that takes effort on the guys part.

There's always the exception that a girl will pursue a guy if she really likes him, still, that's only going to happen after the dude has showed some type of interest in her.

Personally, I believe if you like a girl enough for her to catch your attention you're the guy, you should be the one going after her, it's a lot better than waiting around, for nothing to happen.

22J2 wrote:

I'm fed up of every guy on the block saying not bothering with girls and they will come to you. Thats just bull shit because anyone with half a brain cell knows that no girl will chase after a guy unless he is a celebrity.

Any other views on the fact that girls will not chase after guys unless they are totally not your type haha.

I disagree. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is ANTI CONDOM. And I have been with a lot of broads. Most of the girls I have dealt with have approached me and literally chased after me like a race car.

And I love it. All girls love me. It must be the good looks and the charisma. And plus the ride I have. Either way, broads keep coming. So maybe you are not that good looking enough. Tootles. Are you a girl or a guy?

ANTI CONDOM wrote:

I disagree. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is ANTI CONDOM. And I have been with a lot of broads. Most of the girls I have dealt with have approached me and literally chased after me like a race car.

And I love it. All girls love me. It must be the good looks and the charisma. And plus the ride I have. Either way, broads keep coming. So maybe you are not that good looking enough. Tootles. Are you a girl or a guy?

I don't know whether to take this as a joke or feel bad for you?

I find your so called "charisma" pretty bizarre.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

22J2 wrote:

I don't know whether to take this as a joke or feel bad for you?

I find your so called "charisma" pretty bizarre.

Call it whatever you want, but just remember, I am not the one who opened a thread in a forum saying that broads do not chase after guys. Any guy that looks as good as me knows that, THAT IS COMPLETELY FALSE. Now I ask you again, are you a girl or a boy? Post your picture since you claim that girls that chase after guys is bullshit. I bet you, you are not gonna post picture.

Ignore the guy with no pictures at all. Trolls gon' troll.
      Anyway, I feel the same way in general. I mean, you will find a few girls that do chase, but they tend to be undesirable, otherwise, there'd be no need. Like, right now, I'm "friends" with a girl who literally will stare at me, constantly. Last year she'd ask me out and stuff. But, she's rather insane, so... Don't buy into that not bothering bull. It is untrue.

Ignoring a girl will only put you in last place.

From a "player's" standpoint, the process is this:

-Introduce yourself to said girl. Crack a few jokes. Get their number, do not give out yours. They will think about you. Send them a text once in a while. You ignore them to the point where they wonder and think about you all the time. The problem with this is, it can easily backfire, and the player just moves on the next girl if this happens.

From a "man's" standpoint:

Introduce yourself to the girl. Talk to her for the night and hang out with her. Get her number when the night's near closing. Hit her up. This standpoint knows that the girl will not wait for the man. Hit her up every 1-2 days and if she's interested, you'll know. This can also backfire, because a lot of girls don't like clingyness.

The key is to be a combination of both of those standpoints.
      [CENTER][/CENTER]