Whats are some good things to talk about with a girl?

• Re: Whats are some good things to talk about with a girl?

Since you'll be with her friends, they'll probably do most of the talking. That's how girls are. However, you need to find out more about her. What she likes to do, her interests, talents, etc. When she talks, make sure you actually listen but don't interrupt. Think of questions to ask her to show that you are listening and care what she has to say. If you have some common interests, you can talk about those since it will be easier for you and will interest both of you. However, don't leave her friends out of the conversation. They will think it's rude.
      Golden Enterprises, Inc. - CEO
      Iconiplex, LLC - Managing Member
      Emerald Summit Capital Group, LLC - President

Take notes on how she acts around her friends and get to know them. Talk to her as if not interested but as a friend with a hint of attractiveness towards her. Talk about fun stuff and weird stuff. As crazy as it sounds its golden (WARNING: Don't be too weird)
      [COLOR="Red"]You're a man in the highest category of Moron.[/COLOR]

...to tired for full response so you get the quick one

dont fuck it up... you have talked to a girl before in your life so thats not an excuse only difference is, is now the girl you will be with you will really like and you will definitely be shy around her. we can sugar coat it all we want but at the end of the day you may not even get that many words in while she is with her friends, and there is nothing wrong with that. just act NORMAL, dont try and act different just cause you are with her, be POLITE, and dont interrupt, and always be ready to throw in a joke during the conversation. if you can make her and her friends laugh then you have already won half the battle.

oh and as for things to talk about, since they will most likely be deciding what to talk about all you need to do (very simple) is just throw your opinion or voice in there every so often, and make a good point, joke, debate, revelation and you will be ok. dont worry so much about starting the conversation or keeping it alive
      F.i.L.A Forever.I.Love.Atlanta

Usually the girls approach me questioning me about my time in France and ask me if i can speak it, so i just say something in french and they're very impressed haha. Then after that i'd talk about music, one girl is just obsessed about Green Day, so i just have fun with her by teasing her lightly etc. And she normally gets me back because she knows i'm obsessed with Matchbox Twenty haha.

Lucky me aye? ;)
      The World is heading for mutiny, when all we want is unity.
      We may rise and fall, but in the end, we'll meet our fate together!
      One. Oh One. The only way is[SIZE=4] ONE.[/SIZE]