So, I like him. And he loves her..

• So, I like him. And he loves her..

Well to start it offf his name is Rajah Joesph Danlag.

I met him around April, after my birthday.
      We started talking. ALOT.
      We became best friends.
      We haven't gone a day without talking on the phone.
      Last night was the first time we've ever hungout.
      We go to different schools btw.
      We were obviously flirting alot.
      We shared a drink or two.
      Then we went to the movies.
      He paid for my ticket.
      He fed me popcorn. Haha.
      He kissed me on the cheek.
      He kisssed me on the lips.
      We madeout. Aha.
      It was wonderful.
      I was having the time of my life because I haven't dated since like Feburary because the guy I dated was a jerk.
      Well yeah.
      And I really like him.
      And I just wonder if he likes me.
      Because as I said, we're best friends and he tells me about this girl Taylor.
      Taylor Pancake.
      He says that she is the love of his life.
      They always talk on webcam and text and are on the phone.
      Just as much as me and him are.
      But the thing is that they've only hungout once.
      She lives six hours away.
      He can drive. But he cant go see her.
      His mom wont let him.
      And He says that he is IN LOVE with this girl.
      Like yanno, just like in the movies but even better.
      And as I held hands, kissed, and cuddled with him. I could only think,
      in the back of his mind, I bet he's thinking of her.
      Is it worth it? Should I date him? Am I his rebound girl?
      I dont know.. He told me that they are just friends now.
      But that hard to believe. Because if you are really in love with someone you just dont stop loving them in a week. Yannno?
      What should I do? |:

He's the only Ive ever dated who hasn't treated me like complete and total shit btw.
    • Re: So, I like him. And he loves her..

Seems like you are a filler, which is never cool. I think you may just be attaching yourself because he's the first not douchebag to take affection to you, which rarely happens these days for anyone.
      There's a feeling I get when I look to the west
      And my spirit is crying for leaving
      In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees...

But see that's the thing... like I dont like him a lot a lot. He is my best friend. I never expected us to kiss and whatever.. He came onto me.. and like i dont know. Its just.. He'd not the kinda of guy to just date a girl for like a rebound yanno? I know him enough, to know that.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

Superfast Jellyfish wrote:

im in the same situation but the other way around. i like her, but im in love with other one. what i did: we kissed and then i realized i am still in love with the other one, so i told her i couldn't be with her until i was over with the one i love

Well.. does she live far away to the point likee you cant see her and you wont see her until like four years? Because thats how Rajah and Taylor is. And he always talks to me about her. And I dont get how they are so in love. She dates other guys and fucks and wahtever. I dont see how she can do that and still be in love with him. Also, She always disses him and hurts his feelings. He tells me about it. ITs so stupid. |:

There's a restaurant on the West coast called Jack-in-the-box. I tell you, ever since going to college, I've been craving a cheeseburger from there. So much that I don't even want to go to another burger place around here because it just wouldn't be the same. Still, I'm aware that when I do get back to California I will go there and take one bite and say "yeah... this is alright".

So why am I so nuts over a damned Jack-in-the-box cheeseburger?

Easy, because I can't have one. It's the same with your friend and this Taylor girl. The biggest and best part of their relationship is tied up in their longing to be together. Because they have no easy way of seeing each other, they just want to be together even more. If they actually did find a way to be together all the time, they might quickly find that they don't have that much in common and don't feel any real spark without that distance separating them.

This is beside the point, as far as I'm concerned. The deal-breaker for me was when you said that you really aren't into your friend a lot. Unless you are committed to him and want more than anything to have him as your boyfriend, then don't do it. You have a good friend in him, and that can all be screwed up by dating him. If you aren't 100% positive you want to be in a relationship with him, then you shouldn't be.

has he ever told you what he see's in this girl over you, like saying 'oh thats just like Taylor, she is so caring' or something along those lines.

Obviously she gives him something your not and thats why he is in love with her and not you, maybe you need to talk to him about the whole situation.

Also, what are you feelings towards her and do you tell him them?
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

i doubt he was thinking of the other girl he apparently LOVES WITH HIS HEART int he back of his mind when he was making out, cuddling, etc. with you, he was probably thinking about it AFTER but defintitely not during or else he wouldnt have been so into you. i just say keep rolling with it and see where it takes you but at the same time if yuo think he is trying to play you, you need to knock him straight. but dont force a talk with him after just one hangout since he has no obligation towards you or the other girl it would be unfair of you to force him to decide what to do since he has only seen you once, and i guess could at best be classified as dating you and the other girl.
      1. keep going with your gut feeling if you like this guy and he likes you let it play out and enjoy the ride
      2. do NOT let this guy take advantage of you liking him and expect he can play you, at the first sign of that you need to set him straight
      3. do NOT force him into a talk where he has to choose which to be with. you havent been seeing him long enough to discuss that.
      4. have fun :)
      F.i.L.A Forever.I.Love.Atlanta