Me and my friends are skipping class tomorrow, help!

• Me and my friends are skipping class tomorrow, help!

Hey, okay I am sorta confused.

So tomorrow me and my friends are skipping class. It is my best friends birthday.

We are only skipping 2 classes, its class, then lunch, then class, we are skipping the two classes before and after our lunch.

So anyways, I will never ever drink or smoke and also I am 15 but it is too late to get out of this!!!

Because I already told my teachers I have a "doctors appointment" tomorrow. I am missing a really easy class which the teacher doesn't care about, but I am also missing CHEMISTRY and the teacher said that we are doing like a demo of something and it's not that important but ask someone to help me.

The school also calls home but my parents are telling me to answer becuase they think the call is for me, but also in the morning I will call the school and pretend to be my mom and be like I will miss classes today then they might not call home.

Okay ANYWAYS.

So what my friends are going to do is go and smoke weed like 1 gram each in a very secluded field. I AM NOT GOING TO AND THEY UNDERSTAND AND WILL NOT FORCE ME TO.

Then we are going to take the bus somewhere and go go-karting. Like ok is it ok if they go-kart when they are high because my dad did it before and nothing happened.

Then we are going to go to a restaurant and eat then go back to class.

OKAY LIKE I don't know can someone just tell me the things I should prepare for? I am going to do it no matter what just so you know...

I'm not getting cold feet or anything I'm just double thinking myself!
    • Re: Me and my friends are skipping class tomorrow, help!

I *personally* don't see anything bad about it and nothing to worry about. Sure I rather wouldn't call to school and pretend to be my mother (actually i wouldn't do that no matter what), but i would just simply skip those 2 hours and go enjoy "life" and celebrate friend's bday :) Over-thinking it is imo pointless, yeah, parenty might find out, but unless you have some really strict parents, i don't think anything bad can happen. I have done that for many bdays in past and never regret any school skipping ;)

If you are in any way unsure about doing it, then don't do it. You have already said your friends aren't going to hold it against you. Peer pressure isn't the greatest thing to be subjected to, but you should never use it as an excuse to do something that you don't want to do. Parents and teachers are pretty good at identifying this kind of thing. I cut school three times in my entire high school career. I got caught two of those times.

Also, don't call the school pretending to be your mom. Seriously. They aren't that stupid.

School ends early in middle school-high school, and then there's always a weekend. So you should have waited until then if you're nervous about it. They'll understand if you don't want to skip, so don't do it and schedule something for the weekend. It could last longer and be funner. If you are worried about not having an excuse for all of the sudden being able to come, just say you rescheduled the appointment. Don't give into peer pressure.

It sounds like your conscience is trying to eat at you. I can tell you normally don't ever skip school, because you wouldn't be so worried about it. Take a deep breath and relax.

My friend and I skipped our school's mass (catholic high school) a month before graduation to get food and smoke some cigars, just to chill. We ended up getting caught because one of the teachers saw us because he was late to school. I don't regret it. We got the phone call home to our parents and spent the day in ISS (in school suspension) playing on the computer. To this day we still remember it and laugh. Memories last forever. I'm always looking to make new ones, because whenever I look back, it makes me smile. I say live in the moment and do it, because one day you're going to look back and share that memory of skipping school to someone. You'll be glad you did it.
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

dusk wrote:

None of that is a big deal at all, and your learning isn't going to be impaired because you skipped a day of school.

Unless you learned hyperbolic trigonometric functions and integration by parts in one day. Then you try catching up. Or that one day I missed electron configuration in chemistry two years ago. Man that was though. Or that one day...
      Golden Enterprises, Inc. - CEO
      Iconiplex, LLC - Managing Member
      Emerald Summit Capital Group, LLC - President

No single day of my life has ever affected me badly enough to ruin a school year... and I've skipped a whole lot, to do worse than weed too.. it shouldn't be such a big deal, and stressing about it is against the whole point.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

YOur smokeing a G each? lol

IMma be honest, your probably going to have a terrible time.. IF you keep worrying, if you just chill out, you'll have fun..

make up ur mind man, call it off or go with it..
      "I'm gods lonely man"

The post was edited 1 time, last by Treebark2268 ().

Kaitlin wrote:

it'll be fine hahah you could do worse things. when the school calls, is it a pre-recorded message saying your child was absent for one or more classes? if it does do that, just tell your parents that you were late going to homeroom because you were helping a friend, and despite explaining the situation to your homeroom teacher, the school made an error and called home anyways

If I did that, my mom would e-mail that teacher and call her the next day while she was at work to see if she got the e-mail. >.>
      Golden Enterprises, Inc. - CEO
      Iconiplex, LLC - Managing Member
      Emerald Summit Capital Group, LLC - President