So there is this girl I like. Please read my situation...

• So there is this girl I like. Please read my situation...

So this girl I like I sat next to today in school. I am a very shy person. During the weekend I messaged her on facebook asking if I could sit next to her monday. She said sure, so I sat with her today. All went well, but I am wondering if I should sit with her and her friends every day. I don't want to seem obsessive about it, but I really like her. How much do you think is too much to sit with her at lunch? Btw I dont have that many friends in my school.
    • Re: So there is this girl I like. Please read my situation...

If everything went really well, then of course you should. I know it's hard to read people sometimes, but in this case it's pretty simple. If she's listening to you, and seems to enjoy having you around, then by all means keep sitting there. If you find that she's ignoring you, or her friends aren't being very friendly to you, then you might want to think about taking a break and sitting somewhere else. To summarize it: Be bold, but not overbearing.

Yeah, what Jenna said.

Just try to read their body language. Usually you can tell whether you're wanted some place or not, by how people are acting around you. Do they include you in conversation?

If you find that you start to feel uncomfortable in the surroundings try find a different table to sit at for a while.

funny you messaged her on facebook asking if you could sit with her, but i guess its better then asking in person at lunch and getting denied, or a sympathy sit then ignored the whole time.

well i guess now your at the table the best thing you should do is not be shy!!!!! find out what her and her friends like to talk about at lunch or do and find a way to include yourself in the conversation as much as possible but not awkwardly. also during the day before lunch always try and have a funny story lined up for the lunch table to get them laughing and comfy. i know you say your shy but it seems like you have a golden chance to stay. so just do some research and have fun :)

i wish i could go back one day to my high school lunch times. DONT WASTE IT!
      F.i.L.A Forever.I.Love.Atlanta

wow!! nice replied woodz. nice teach how to impress. I would like to follow you comments, too. specially funny story lines.
      I think Adam you should show that, you cares for her. but now much as parents. much carefulness is also make a bad impression.
      and dont always concentrate only to her when you are with her and her friendcircle. be little carey for her best friends (girls) too, it will helps to impress her.
      Because For a Racer, A story is there.
      No matter How powerfull your car is, but the matter is How you Drive to win the Race.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

aw everyone pretty much gave you all the advice needed...Don't be awkaward...try to make convo include yourself but not excessively to a point where its toooo much...You most def have a chance just be confident...and try to make that connection between her and her interests so you could have something to talk about....as the girls said read the body language...and dont worry if things dont work out....but from what you wrote im pretty sure it will eventually...be patient, funny and kind :)

evafurgusson wrote:

you should tell her tha u love her

No, it's also important you hold onto your alone/ bro time... hanging around girls all the time/ taking her circle will seem a little weird, so don't make any assumptions or plans, just ease into it.. it seems like your welcome though , so don't be shy about dropping in saying hi or whatever
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

If you're accepted and there's not an issue with the situation I'd look at that as a free invitation to join them whenever you please. The only way it's going to be awkward in any manner is if you play it out to be that way. Don't over think the matter now that you're in the 'inner sanctum'.

Be yourself and don't sweat it. The more you do it, the easier it will get.