Feeling alone

• Re: Feeling alone

You need to get out some and do something you enjoy. Go bowling, eat at a restaurant, do whatever. Do it with friends, of course. Your loneliness is most likely stemming from thoughts of your past relationship and the issues you are having with your parents.
      Golden Enterprises, Inc. - CEO
      Iconiplex, LLC - Managing Member
      Emerald Summit Capital Group, LLC - President

Actually I lost every thing. I was tring to find some peace, I traveled for a year to forget past but whenever I get alone I remembers those things which gives me depression.
      I refer this site to reduce some depression and you can see some one given me negative reputation. I think I am really a bad guy. I always try to help everyone but...............
      Because For a Racer, A story is there.
      No matter How powerfull your car is, but the matter is How you Drive to win the Race.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Would you care to talk about what you have done a year ago and where you have traveled? Maybe how you are feeling etc. I moved away from everybody and everything had every known for my 21 years of life 7 months ago, I moved over 6,000 miles and left behind some pretty dark things also. I am often surrounded by people who speak little english so I can relate. There are ways of coping with loneliness, but if you want to talk go ahead :)
      ''there is no way to peace, peace is the way''

I had a girl friend she got married before 2 years, on the day of her marriage I lost my car in accident, my car is still in police station, I didnt registered that car. I am a racer I tring to concentrate in racing but I cant I am little in think of my past GF.
      My friends always try to hert me with my GF matter, coz I spent much money for her.
      so I ignore them, and I was gone for races, but its hard to concentrate there too.
      Because For a Racer, A story is there.
      No matter How powerfull your car is, but the matter is How you Drive to win the Race.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Trust me when I say that everyone has felt alone at one point in their life, so you - in fact - are not alone. Obviously, there are things in your life that is tough to handle or go through right now, but as dusk said, "hang in there" and it will get better. Sometimes, you've done all you can do.

And you've gotta give yourself room to take a step back and breathe. The feeling of being alone will hopefully be a temporary feeling and will not be long-term, but if you find yourself feeling extremely depressed to the point where you have to hurt yourself - then please talk to someone and let them know what's going on with you.

If you need anything, lemme know.
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]