Fitness and workout starting

• Fitness and workout starting

Okay I've been losing weight since age 12, now at 15 I'm a bit chubby still but just on the belly for some reason. But yeah I'm losing more.. and I'm starting my own weight lifting.

After working at the chippy for a bit lifting 25kg bags, to shoulder height and pouring the potatoes in. I felt I couldn't do that before and thought I want to get stronger and eventually properly fit.

I've just done a bit of weightlifting and I'm trying to beat last times amount(motivator)

So i am lifting 4.5kg weights. Started on my right arm, got 61 reps. then went onto left and did 58. I'm going to do situps soon as I can't do pushup and my long-term target it to get to do pushups! (requires more muscle and less fat)

so yeah, thats my goal :)

What do you lot think?
    • Re: Fitness and workout starting

If you're lifting 4.5 kg weights and doing 61 reps, you need to be lifting much more. If you're aiming to build muscle, then lift a heavy weight. You're gonna want to do about 3 sets of 8-12 reps, and make sure to modify the weight so that your last rep is the very last rep you're able to do.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]